nineteen.

As she lie there on his bed, she heard his bedroom door open

As she lie there on his bed, she heard his bedroom door open. She laid perfectly still, not moving an inch.

He walked and went straight to the liquor cabinet and poured himself a glass of what looked to be whiskey and drank its contents. She watched his perfect movements. Everything he did was done precisely, as if plotted out before done. Not a single mishap of flaw in his movements.

After drinking, he began to loosen his collar of his shirt, exposing his neck just a little. She gulped quietly. Her throat all of a sudden went extremely dry. He let out a sigh of utter contentment and walked to where she was moments before; the terrace.

Swinging open the doors, he walked out. She couldn't quite see him, but she figured after he snapped his fingers, and the bottle of whiskey went flying, that he was drinking. If she was lucky, he would drink enough to loosen up.

A few minutes went by, and she became very bored. She thought the man noticed everything? He did in class. She expected him to walk in, wand raised, and ready to strangle her, but she guessed he was off guard. She lay there and watched a chocolate, caramel filled truffle melt in between her fingers. Sighing softly, she ate it, licking her fingers slowly afterwords. Just as she finished, he walked back into the room from the terrace, slowly.

The doors closed softly all by themselves behind him, giving him a sort of taunting look. Her heart fluttered as she watched his movements go to the fireplace that was already lit, thanks to her. For if she wouldn't have, she would have probably freezes her tits off.

He stopped in front of the fireplace and froze. Her breathing hitched in her throat. He quickly turned around, his wand raised in the most defensive way she had ever seen. He must have finally realized that someone was here. She watched as his eyes scanned the room when all of a sudden they rested on the bed, staring right at her.