twenty-one.

She knew things were going to work out

She knew things were going to work out. As much as he was gullible and cold, she knew he wanted what she wanted. But let them play the game for two together. One way or another either would win.

Watching him walk out the room to go and tend to the door, she couldn't help but feel triumphant.

Walking to go and pour herself her own glass of firewhiskey, she took a long drag. She had never really accustomed herself to drinking, but right now she felt she wanted to. After all, she was maturing herself to an extent no one would have thought the insufferable know it all would go.

He was so close to unmasking her and finding out who she was, and she wondered if she should have let him do it. But a part of her wanted to remain anonymous.

Stretching her aching body, she looked down at her apparel.

"I think I can help you out a bit." She said to herself. Slowly unzipping her outfit, she stepped out of it until she was just in her matching black bra and lace knickers.

Her heels clicked against the hard floor as she waited for him to return. She might just gave the man a chance to see what he is restraining himself from.

Just as she thought this, he opened the bedroom door with a glare and looked at her. His eyes widened as they raked every inch of her body. He noticeably gulped at her sight.

Walking to him, she whispered in his ear. "Professor, am I going to get good marks now?"

costume party 🍒 snamione.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara