twenty-five.

Slowly zipping up her heeled boots, she grabbed her mask off of the bed

Slowly zipping up her heeled boots, she grabbed her mask off of the bed. Holding it between her hands, she smiled to herself. After confessing everything, she felt much better, though she hated it might be a burden on him to think about with his presence in the school still, she knew he'd be alright.

He was over by the liquor cabinet, swirling rum around in his glass, watching her intently.

"You sure you want to leave?" He asked her. She laughed lightly. Standing up, she walked over to him and smirked.

"Oh, but Professor, I thought you wanted me to leave?" He rolled his eyes. Looking down his nose at her, he gave her a small smile.

"Well, that was before your intentions became clear." She swatted him in the arm.

"Well, I best not call suspicion. That's why." She said, nodding at him. He just sighed.

"I wish you wouldn't. We could stay in the sheets all night." He said, a slight twinkle in his eyes as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to him. She rested her head on his chest.

"Mmm, that would be nice." As he held her, he had hoped this would change her mind. But she pushed away from him and walked to his bedroom door. "I've had enough mischief for one night." Then placing her mask on her face, she left his bedroom, closing the door behind her.

He looked down at his glass and placed it on the counter. Walking to the bedroom door, he stopped and looked down at himself. If he was to rejoining the party as well, he'd better look presentable.

Making sure no lipstick stains were on him and all buttons were buttoned, he smoothed over his robes and left his room. Though it was nearly two in the morning, he could still hear the music drifting down the hall. Locking his quarters door, making sure no one else would be able to slip back in, he sauntered off as well.

Hermione walked quickly and stealthily down the hall, wishing to make it to the girls lavatory without anyone stopping her so she could change back into her robes for the night. But just as she rounded the corner, she collided with someone and almost fell to the floor, if they hadn't grabbed her hand and pulled them to her.

"Sor-" She began, until her eyes met sea-green ones and platinum blonde hair. Her voice hitched in her throat as he toothily smirked down at her.

"Best watch where your going, love." He said, biting his lip. She pushed away from him.

"Don't call me that. I'm not your love." She hissed, trying to walk past him, only to be stopped by his goons Crabbe and Goyle. Draco whistled at her.