fifteen.

He stood by the drinks table, scanning the dance floor, watching all of the rambunctious students and guests. Many of Hogwarts students dressed up, but kept it old fashioned. He saw a few girls dressed up as witches, but with green face masks and long pointy noses. How fitting.

Dumbledore had tried to get him to involve himself in the party, but he stood his ground, something Dumbledore couldn't stop him from doing since he came.

He removed his mask, seeing that he really didn't need it anymore. It was hot and annoying to wear. Let alone the memories of just having it coursed in the back of his mind.

He noticed the Veela's were dressed up in ball gowns, which seemed really out of place, and the Durmstang in their usual proper attire. He had saw Mr. Crum dancing with a very shot eyed young girl wearing a cape and a very short skirt. Too short for the dress code should he say. But Dumbledore decided to lay off that rule for the night, which he was disgusted by.

As he poured himself some butterbeer, he wished it had been firewhiskey. Of course that was prohibited for the night. Then one thing he looked forward to, was of course Off limits. He would rather be in his rooms drinking the night away, alone.

Just as he was about to take a sip, the great double doors opened and there was a loud gasp that sounded from around the room. Students were standing in his way, so he didn't get to see what all the ruckus was about. A buzz of whispering students echoed around the room, he pretended not to notice.

But little did he know, a girl on a mission just entered the room, eyeing her prize.