twenty.

His face was contorted with fear, anger and confusion as she lie there on his bed

"What. Are. You. Doing. In. My. Rooms?" He asked dangerously low, never moving his wand away from pointing at her. She let out a long sigh and rolled her eyes.

"Well, why aren't you at the party still?" She questioned with a smirk. He lowered his arm, seeing that she wasn't too much of a threat yet.

"That is none of your concern. But why are you here in my rooms? I can have you in Azkaban for breaking and entering!" She let out a deep laugh. It sounded evil but lovely.

"Yes, entering, but I believe I broke nothing of yours. Besides, you left your door open, so how is a cat as curious as I not going to wander in?" He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Get out now!" He seethed at her. She just sat there, playing with the box of chocolates that sat beside her.

"No."

"Yes!" She shook her head. "What do you want from me!?" He roared at her, walking closer to where she lay. She sat up and looked him intently in his dark eyes. Licking her lips slowly she purred.

"I want all of you..... Severus." A cold chill ran up his spine as she said that. It was unbelievable, he didn't want to believe what she said. She looked insatiable, but for her to just be in his rooms and give him hell was enough to make him dislike her that much. Although, when was the last time he had a good shag with a sexy witch, let alone one that willingly wanted him......

"No, get out now or I will personally make you wish you hadn't set foot in these school grounds. Speak of the devil, who then hell are you!?" He spat like venom at her. She felt a little hurt but knew how to entice the moment. Rising slowly from where she lay on the bed, she walked over to him. He remained planted on the spot as she walked around him, letting her fingers run over the broadness of his shoulders. He sucked in a deep breath when he felt her breath on his ear.

"Oh Severus...." she purred, "you know me as well as anyone here... it's a shame you are so blind." Saucily walking away, she flopped down on his couch, kicking her feet up of the arm of the couch. His eyes darkened as he looked at her.

He knew her? How when she remained this mystery in his head? She was not familiar in the least to him. Striding over to her he grabbed her by her wrist and yanked her to her feet. Pulling her close to him until their faces were inches apart, he looked her deeply in the eyes. Her mask. He needed to take off her mask.

"If I were you, I would leave. Now!" Her eyes glittered with lust. Smirking, she leaned forward and licked the tip of his nose. Wiping his nose in disgust, he pushed her away from him and sat on the couch with his head in his hands. He could not believe this. How did he know her when he couldn't even define one thing on her bodily figure to tell him that he knew exactly who she was. And it pained him, for he always prided himself with his good memory. But he knew she wouldn't leave and the best luck he could have to finding out who she is, is by taking off her mask.