twenty-eight.

Once she left from his sight, he decided to hang back a little

Once she left from his sight, he decided to hang back a little. He couldn't believe what she did and what Malfoy was going to do. A smirk splayed across his lips at how she taught him a lesson. He was sure to inform Poppy not to give him any medical remedies or treatment, he needed to suffer for his actions.

After a few moments went by, he headed towards the party. The music was louder now and the lights were strobing. He rolled his eyes at the sight. Thats when he spotted her; she was dancing with that Potter boy and his red-headed girlfriend that seemed capable of being a smart Weasley.

Hanging back in the shadows of where he was watching, he noticed the drunken look of many students. How? There was only butterbeer being served! Scanning the room, he noticed the staff was no longer in attendance of the party.

A few kids began to leave the party. They looked so drunk, it was almost hilarious watching them try to walk but end up leaning on each other.

One of them had a cup in they're hands. He reached out and snatched it from them. They stopped and frowned.

"Hey! That was my drink damnnit!" They whined. Severus stepped out of the shadows, drink in hand and a glae on his face.

"Excuse me?" He said. They're expressions changed completely; one's of fear and sickness.

"I uh-uh, nothing." The kid said quickly. It was a Ravenclaw. Snape raised the drink to his nose, giving it a small whif: firewhiskey.

Someone had spiked the drinks.

"Do you have any idea this is prohibited on school grounds!?" He seethed, relishing in the wobbling legs.

"We're s-sorry!" They all whined, turned a ghastly white.

"Fifty points from Ravenclaw for consumption of prohibited drinking on the school premesis!" He seethed at them all. They all ran off down the hall and Severus just threw the drink over his shoulder. House elves or Filch would clean it up later.

Just when he decided to leave and go to his dorms, seeing as no one else was supervising the party, he saw Crum lurking about the party.

Once more ducking into an alcove of darkness, he watched him from afar. He was just watching the party before him. Severus' blood boiled. Just knowing what he did to her made him want to hex him right then and there, to kill him!

But he knew he promised Hermione he wouldn't do anything.

But he wanted to.

Watching him slowly begin to walk away, Severus decided to follow him. Revenge needed to be taken. She had her chance when she punched him in the nose, now was his turn.

Though Crum personally didn't do anything to Severus, he still wanted to hurt to, to embarass him, to disown him for what he did and what he was. And that exactly what he was going to do.

Following through the halls and down the field to where the carriages were, he pulled his wand out from his pocket. Holding it firmly in his hand, he trusted the dark of the night to shield him. Once they passed the area, Crum began walking quickly down the field, jaw clenched tightly, near the black lake.

An idea popped inside Severus' head that made him smile. Oh this was going to be good.