A Frightful Fear...

Jughead Jones...ever since he entered school was bullied by popular kids...even the misunderstood kids picked on him! He was in a middle class family and people picked on him... it got to the point where he would come home with bruises...he would come home with a broken arm or leg, and black eyes...it got really bad he couldn't go to school for a few months because one of his ribs was cracked...his parents try! Try so hard to give him everything! They have a nice fancy home almost fancy? It was...nicer then others! He was at lunch in his bathroom eating when he saw his bullies find him...and give him a brutal beating...which luckily...they just gave him a few hits. He came over and his mom smiled "Jug! How was your first day back!" She said trying to bring up the mood. He had only one other sibling a five month old baby sister Jellybean. He believes he will never be the amazing strong protective brother he wants him to be for her. He shook his head to his mother saying "no...they hit me again..." he lifted his shirt up showing a few bruises and she sighed "come on...let's get some cream on them alright?" He nodded and they walked upstairs. After a while he looked at himself in the mirror and said "why me...why me..." he sniffled and his dad walked in "Jug... your mom and I gotta get some food you gonna be okay?" He nodded and got his shirt on and went to his parents room, his five months baby sister was in the room sleeping in the crib. His father and mother had nice jobs, she was an editor and his dad was a engineer. He saw his baby sister sleeping and cried lightly "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry Jellybean..." he sniffled and sat down on his parents bed "I'll never be the brother you deserve...you need someone like Archie! Or Reggie! Not me...I'm so stupid I'm really weak...I have no confidence...I'm never gonna make it...I'm so sorry..." he cried into his parents pillows and suddenly heard crying he wiped his tears and saw his baby sisters crying looking at him he carefully got her out and she held onto him he laid down on the bed. He put his sister on his chest and she was still crying "please don't be sad...how do I make you happy? Tell me how please?" She snuggled into him tightly and closed her eyes "you wanna nap? I can do that!" She looked up at him and kissed his nose and he smiled "I promise to try to become stronger for you...I promise" she spread her whole body on him and fell asleep he smiled and held her close to him and began falling asleep. When Gladys and FP returned they saw Jughead and Jellybean sleeping they smiled and got Jellybean in her crib and Jughead woke up. "I'm sorry for being in your room..." they shook their heads and FP sat on the bed "we got you something while we were out..." he smiled and they gave him a camera he rose his eyebrows and said "this is amazing! I can finally start trying to build my portfolio and get into a great college. Thank you!" He hugged his dad and his mom and ran off to his room "we're trying our best right?" Gladys asked FP he nodded and rubbed her lower back "we just...we need to fight...okay? Day by day we will make him happy okay?" Gladys nodded and kissed her husband and Jellybean woke up again fussing but saw her parents and smiled "you hungry Jelly!" Gladys picked her up "god your getting big..." she rubbed her back and she smiled and blubbered some things and she said "get me the breast pump please?" He nodded and did so. Jughead was setting up his camera and it was finally finished, he looked through it and smiled. He went to his backyard and began taking pictures. He went back to his room and began drawing, something he also loved to do. When it was dinner he went to his front yard and took some pictures when he saw something in the corner of his eyes Archie Andrews...he was running inside by the door was somehow locked! He banged and banged and rung the doorbell, thankfully his mom answered and pulled him in. "I'm sorry! I just wanted to take pictures!" She shook her head and kissed his head "it's okay alright?" Jughead nodded and his mom said "just in time for dinner...come on." After dinner they were all watching a movie and Jughead wanted to finish and so his mom and sister went to bed and laid down with his dad. He asked "dad..." he looked at him and gulped "do you think I'm a good big brother for Jellybean?" He rose his eyebrows "Jug...why do you ever think like that?" He sniffled "a kid said to me...I wasn't a good brother...I'll make her end up on the streets." He shook his head "your a Jones... you'll never do that to her, you will love her forever." He smiled and cried, his dad hugged him and rubbed his back "don't cry...your so much stronger then you know..." he kissed his sons head. Suddenly Jughead opened his eyes lightly and he thought he saw a white shining thing on his window, but it vanished. He sniffled and his mom came down and he hugged his mom. He was...beneath himself, shedding his own tears. He was afraid for the future...because the worst was yet to come...