Sinful Purposes

Betty's POV
I can't be around Jughead anymore...I'm toast... I visited...the angels of darkness...it's hell! It's evil! I went to Jughead's house and went to his room seeing him walking a bit. I smiled and said "hey..." he smiled and kissed me I smiled back saying "Jughead...I need to tell you something..." he nodded and I looked down and said "we need to break up..." he was confused "your joking...I know you" I sighed and shook my head "I'm not Juggie..." he was confused and I said "I really like you...so much but I'm sorry I can't be with you anymore, I'm a bad influence, you won't understand that...but I need to change myself..." he shook his head "no! No! I don't care about that crap!" I sniffled and said "I'm sorry..." I ran out of the house and ran to a alleyway and grew my wings feeling the darkness, feeling the black damaged feathers on me...no longer white. I flew in the air and landed in the area of darkness. I walked around and saw their leader, Edgar Evernever. He is a cruel man, he's awful he saw me and smiled "look at my new disciple...cute little blondie, daughter of Hal Cooper, never would've seen it coming." I looked down and he smiled pulling on my ponytail, I gasped and he whispered "I hope you have a nice stay here...and next time you betray someone of here...I swear to god I will do something...and it won't be pretty..." he let go of me and walked off and I went somewhere secretive, I began crying and thinking to myself, how did I do this? And what do I do to fix it?! As I continued plotting what I had to I got a voicemail. I took my phone out seeing Jughead...his voicemails, I sighed and answered the phone listening to his voicemails...him crying, begging me to comeback. It breaks my heart, it's been a week since I left him. It breaks me...everyday...I had gifts planned out...but I'm scared...it's been a few days after Christmas and I feel horrible. I decided I'm gonna go their house...I went over covering myself in a hoodie, I saw the door open and it was Mrs Jones I smiled but she shut the door in my face, I looked down and began walking away, I went to the Riverdale Sweetwater River. I looked down and began crying I've messed up everything...I'm scared to even go to my dad for help...I'm a monster...as I cried and cried I heard a familiar "Betty?" I turned to see Jughead I sniffled and he sat next to me and lightly rubbed my back "I'm so sorry..." I cried out and looked at him "I'm sorry..." I related as he said he said "for what?" I sniffled and said "you hate me..." he smiled "I could never hate you, disappointed...yes, but no I could never hate you..." I sniffled and said "I need help...I'm in serious awful shit Jughead!" He held me and rubbed my arm "what type of mess?" I looked at him and licked my lips saying "can you keep a secret?" He nodded and I looked down saying "I'm an angel." He smiled and then laughed but realized I wasn't lying "wait...your like wings and all?" I nodded and he rose his eyebrows and I got up and took my jacket and shirt off and turned around, he saw the two large and deep wounds on my back and gasped "that's awful Betty...they're so...oh my god..." I sighed and turned around he saw me and I said "I don't know how to make it go away...." he sighed and kissed me holding both sides of my face I sniffled and shook my head "if I stay I rub my horrible influences on you..." he sighed and I asked "has Archie said anything?" He smiled and nodded "we've been trying to mend the hole. But even then...I don't think we'll become friends but...at least I won't have this grey cloud over me all the time." I smiled and he sighed and said "hey...let's go." I smiled and I got my stuff on and we walked away. We got to his house and no one was home I sighed and looked at Jughead as we went to his room. I sat on the bed and he stared at me, he began taking his shirt and jacket off hastily and suddenly I saw bruises, scars, marks...I gasped lightly and he said "no more secrets..." I smiled and I got up and looked at his body "I don't care if you have scars Jughead...it shows, how powerful, how strong, how much you've gone through, it's...one of the reasons why..." I gulped and said "I need to go..." he grabbed my arm and kissed me I held his arms as he said "I love you..." I smiled and kissed him again saying "I love you too..." he smiled and held my waist and kissed me I held his arms and he said "I'm ready..." I was confused and he smiled "to have sex." I rose my eyebrows "a-are you sure?" He nodded "I might be weird though?" I smiled and shook my head he smiled and kissed me back and I walked backwards and we fell on the bed.