Memorable Moments

Jughead's POV
I was in class today and...Betty and I...have been distancing ourselves? It hasn't been hard since I'm focusing on school but it still sucks. Today I was at the park working on my homework when I heard "hey..." I saw Betty with leaves in her hair? She looked and fixed her hair "sorry! I was flying in trees...." I smiled and set my stuff down and kissed her she smiled and held my face "hello to you too..." I sighed and said "sorry, I've...well we've been busy and rarely see each other." She sighed "about that...we need to talk..." we sat down and I said "are you breaking up with me!" She scoffed "god no! Never think that!" I smiled and she held my hand and said "look...I don't want anything to strain our relationship, but my father told me...you've been happier then ever." I nodded "why wouldn't I be? You make me the happiest guy ever..." she sighed and rubbed my arm "that's the point...as a guardian angel... since I finally helped you...I have more people to take care of around the world, I have some kids here...Texas, New York, California...." I sighed and said "but....if you go away all the time, we can never see each other." She looked down and I smiled "hey..." she looked up at me and I kissed her "your a angel Betts...I'm not angered by it, it's your duty to help people...I'm not gonna be petty and have you stop okay?" She smiled and said "thank goodness you understand" I smiled and she kissed me I held her hands and she stopped saying "btw...we have a problem, somethings been going on with Archie and Reggie? Well...mostly Archie...I haven't seen veronica in days...do you know where she is?" I sighed "at school everyone's saying Veronica cheated on Archie and left the school." She sighed and crossed her arms "I took care of Reggie and his father problems... but Archie...Veronica's a damn angel..." she got up and I yelled "Veronica's a guardian Angel!?" She sighed "she used to be a angel of darkness but recently turned to a angel...but now I have no clue where she is..." I sighed and she smiled saying "you can help me..." I rose my eyebrows and she said "go visit Archie for me please? Oh no...." I was confused "what's wrong?" She sighed "I need to leave the kid in New York is in trouble again..." she kissed me and said "I love you..." I smiled "I love you too..." she nodded and grew out her wings and kissed me again I held her waist and she stopped "I'll text you..." I nodded and she flew away, I walked to Archie's house and knocked on the door seeing Mrs Andrews "hi Mrs Andrews...can I see Archie?" She sighed "are you sure?" I nodded and she let me in and she said "be careful...he's been fragile for a while..." I asked "why?" She sighed "you know about Veronica..." I nodded and she shrugged "it's been hard for him." I nodded and went up the stairs seeing him playing with his guitar "hey Archie..." he saw me and rolled his eyes "Jones just because I apologized to you doesn't mean I wanna be friends" I rolled my eyes saying "well I wanted to talk to you about Veronica." He glared at me "I don't even wanna talk about the bitch." I sighed and said "have you tried calling her?" He rolled his eyes saying "goes straight to voicemail, the bitch can have the dick she's fucking" I gulped and said "Archie...have you ever tried looking for her? Or noticed anything strange about her?" He shook his head and said "listen Jughead, get out before I pummel you." I nodded and left quickly, I texted Betty to tell her and I arrived at home and saw Jellybean playing around with Hot Dog I smiled and picked up my puppy Jellybean smiled saying "I love him!" I chuckled lightly and said "well... we're gonna head off to bed..." Jellybean frowned "can he sleep with me?" I smiled and said "take care of him" she nodded and picked him up and ran to her room. I went into my room showering and getting ready for bed. I got into bed when I heard a knock on my window, I saw Betty and smiled. She came in and looked at me and said "I have a few hours..." she took off her shirt and I stopped her and said "my parents..." she glared at me and said "fine! I will go then!" I grabbed her face and kissed her she smiled and shut the window pushing me on the bed. I lifted up my shirt and she smiled and said "I'm sorry...I'm sorry if this is too much..." I sat up holding her waist shaking my head "it's difficult to not be around you...but it's also difficult not helping people..." I smiled and shook my head "it's fine...I love you and that's all that counts..." she nodded and took her leggings off and jumped back into my bed. I took off my pants and she smiled saying "btw...I want to ask... where's Hot Dog?" I smiled "with Jelly" she nodded and kissed me I held her waist and she smiled laying us down in the bed.