Little Secrets

Betty's POV
I was with Jughead at home helping him with his homework. He was tying to get comfortable but his leg was hurt badly, he sighed and said "it's fine..just annoys me..." I sighed and said "well hey next week...you have Christmas break?" He glared at me I shrugged "sorry?" He sighed and I smirked saying "how about you take a nap?" He groaned "Betty...we have to finish the work" I smiled "I'll do it come on... you need rest." He sighed and I kissed him "go to bed please?" He nodded and fell asleep, I smirked and looked at his leg and began using my powers slowly and began using my powers and healing him, I didn't heal him quickly but majority, I smiled and grabbed his work and began writing. When he woke up he said "Betty..." I looked at him and he said "my leg...it...it doesn't feel broken..." I smiled and he began moving his leg lightly and smiling "how can this happen? How so quickly?" I shrugged "I'm not sure?" He sighed and said "can you get me an ice pack?" I nodded and went downstairs and hurried back putting it on his leg he sighed and said "thank you for being here..." I sighed and asked "can I share a little secret with you?" He nodded and I gulped saying "would you be mad if I kept something from you?" He shook his head "if for good intentions?" I smiled and said "I have a secret... can I tell you when I'm ready?" He nodded rubbing my thigh "of course." I smiled and held his arm as he kissed my head and I turned the T.V on and we began watching. Later on I left the house when I saw Veronica crying and running yelling "help!" I ran to her saying "Veronica! What's wrong!" She sniffled "A-Archie...we were driving...he crashed...now me being immortal I woke up...but I can't help him Betty.." I groaned and ran with her and saw the crash, I gasped and saw Archie bleeding out. I kneeled to his body and Veronica cried holding his hand "I'm so sorry Archie..." she kissed his hand and I lifted his shirt seeing a huge wound and I sighed and closed my eyes using my heeling capabilities to save him. I was focusing because...it's what I do, suddenly Archie began breathing and Veronica smiled hugging him and crying I smiled seeing them kiss. I looked away and Veronica said "thank you...thanks Betty..." I smiled and said "what are angels for?" She smiled and we called an ambulance and they took Archie to the hospital, Veronica and I stayed back and I said "you need to be good Veronica...or things like this will happen! Jughead got badly beaten! And I'm using my powers for good!." She sighed and looked down "look I can see it! I look in your eyes and see you love him! It's only because...Jughead looks at me the same way, and I'm falling in love with him too!" She sighed and I grabbed her hands smiling and saying "don't give your parents and my father a reason to...to hurt you and never let you see Archie again...you need to be good..." she sighed and nodded "but how Betty? When I first turned against all of this...I.. they are bad! Betty you have no idea how scary it is!" I hugged her as she cried "hey...it's okay alright? First step is apologizing to Jughead! Why him! Why torture him!" She sighed and said "I don't know if I can much B...I became this when I was younger...I just enhanced Archie's rage for him." I sighed and said "make him and all the other guys you've influenced! Make them apologize...then you'll get your real wings back, okay?" She nodded, I smiled and rubbed her hands saying "you need to be good Veronica. No more darkness" she nodded and i hugged her again letting her go and my wings left my back and I smiled saying "do it...for your own good..." I then jumped up into the air leaving. I got to my dads and he saw me smiling I smiled back and he said "you okay?" I nodded and smiled lightly and walking upstairs, suddenly I felt a pain in my back. I went to my bathroom and was going to take a shower, but then I turned the mirror and saw my back...two large scars down my back. I gasped and ran downstairs "dad!" I yelled he saw me and I showed him my back "Elizabeth! What did you do!" I gulped "I-I don't know!" I sniffled and he sighed saying "who did you help?" I gulped and looked down "Veronica..." he sighed and said "Elizabeth..." I ran to my room and locked my door looking at my back and crying because of it...what was going on with me...why...where are my wings!