Alls Fair Love in War

Jughead's POV
Betty and I were in my room kissing! I never would've thought this would've happened! As we kissed she started lifting up my shirt but I stopped her from my insecurities "woah...what are you doing?" I gulped and she got off "you okay?" I sighed and looked down and she grabbed my arm "Juggie...what's wrong?" She rubbed my arm and I said "I'm very insecure... Betty we've talked about this..." she sighed and said "but it's just us...am I...not good enough?" I shook my head "your everything! Your a freaking planet!" She giggled "I'm your little planet..." I smiled and she said "show me..." I gulped and shook my head she sighed and said "fine...it's okay...I can wait..." I smiled and kissed her she held my arms and I smiled "your the most nicest innocent...I don't even know how to describe you..." she smiled and said "call me...your little planet...or...your little angel" I smiled "you are the most amazing angel ever..." she smiled and I kissed her slowly. We were at Pops eating and she said "okay! My dad...says he's getting time off of work...which means...I'm cooking dinner...it's at the end of the month though so...sorry..." I nodded and said "oh since our date to the drive in was postponed...how about we go tonight? We've been hanging out for a few some weeks... maybe three...come on...I wanna take you on a date." She smiled and kissed me I kissed her back and she sighed "did you do your homework or else I'll slap you" I nodded "yes mom...I did..." she giggled and kissed me again "you know...it's still really weird for me to be kissing a really beautiful girl" she smiled and said "how about you be quiet so you can continue kissing the beautiful girl..." I leaned in and kissed her she giggled and held my cheek. Later that night I was getting ready I had some blankets and stuff ready in a bag and my mom handed me her keys "no sex! I swear to god if you have sex in my car...honestly I would actually be proud and disgusted, go have sex!" Suddenly she ran out and ran back in with a box of condoms "God mom! That's insanely gross and weird!" I threw it at her and she sighed "take...three at least?" I sighed "I'll take them! It doesn't mean I'll use them!" I opened the box and put three underneath in my bag and began leaving. I got to Pops and met up with Betty since she was picking up some food. We went to the drive in and we were watching Pride and Prejudice I held her and rubbed her shoulder she smiled saying "Mr Darcy is in heck of a hottie..." I scoffed "and what am I?" She smiled "the cutest person I've ever met..." I smiled and kissed her lightly and we continued watching the movie. As we watched and finished the movie we ate inside the car and we talked "so for your dad...you need to teach me how to play! Your dad seems really scary" she smiled and shook her head "my dads super sweet I promise okay? No need to be worried okay?" I nodded and her phone rang "hey dad" suddenly her happy face turned worried "where are you?" She hung up and got out of the car I followed her out "hey! Where are you going!" She yelled "my dad has a problem I need to go..." she kissed me quickly and said "I'll call you okay?" I nodded and she ran away. I sighed and got in my car and cleaned up a bit, I saw the condoms and rolled my eyes and began driving home.

Betty's POV
I was somehow in freaking Los Angeles and was near the Hollywood sign "dad! Dad!" I yelled and saw him hanging upside down I gasped and flew down "oh lord dad what in heavens!" I snipped it off and he came back to normal "i was chasing a angel of darkness and...they ran away..." I sighed and smiled a bit but began getting worried "angels of darkness could I be able to sense them?" He sighed and said "possibly but I'm not sure..." I smiled "enroll me in the school! Those teenagers must be influenced by something dark! Dad please!" He sighed and rubbed his eyes and said "fine but I swear Elizabeth if you do something to tarnish your name as a guardian angel your wings could be removed" I gasped and said "okay I won't I just...I need to protect my...my friend" he nodded and he said "how about we rest up okay?" I nodded and he took my hand and we went home. I was in my bed when I felt uncomfortable, I went over to my dads room and saw him sleeping I smiled to myself and went into his bed and put the covers over myself and sniffled "you know....I still wish you could bring back mom...we're angels for god sakes." I sniffled and said "but your enough... I know mom is looking out for me when you can't...then you both are when you can..." I cried softly and sighed and looked up at the ceiling "mom...I know you can hear me... protect dad...protect me forever...please..." I smiled lightly until my dad saw me and let me snuggle up to him I smiled and went close and held him tightly as he rubbed my shoulder.