Saving the Help

Betty's a guardian angel born to protect humans...shes lived for a long time and has remained 17 for many years. Soon it'll be her sixtieth birthday! Which means her seventeenth birthday again! Her mother died from a sickness when she was three...she never got to know her well. Her father is head of the guardian angels she woke up from her nap and felt her wings grow out she groaned lightly and tried to rub them she got on some clothes and ran to her dads office. He saw her and kissed her forehead she giggled and she said "how's... mom?" He smiled "her grave is fine..." he sighed as he was doing work and asked "need help?" He shook his head and got a call "crap. Elizabeth can you take up a case for me?" She gulped and shook her head "I've never had a case! No dad please!" He sighed and held her face "your my daughter, we've been training day and night...you can do it okay?" Betty nodded and he opened a portal and kissed her head "be safe okay?" Betty nodded and ran into the portal. She fell on concrete floor, she coughed and got up her outfit now got dirty... she hated wearing white. She saw some broken parts of something, so she picked them up and put the together realizing it's a camera...she smiled and was amazing to fix it with a little magic. She got it up and running, she got the card back in and looked at the photos and she was mesmerized...they were beautiful, well done and amazingly portrayed. She began running and she stopped and looked at her necklace, it was treasured by her because it was her mother's...and she promised to keep it safe. She went to the hospital feeling the presence... and she was crying lightly. He went past doctors and got to his room. She saw him sleeping and said "you poor thing..." she cried and wiped her tears she kissed his forehead and left his camera until he woke up she gulped and started running a bit quicker. But he caught her and said "wait...don't go...the only visitors I have are my parents...I thought you could've been someone from school? Someone...who cared?" She sighed and wiped her tears and turned back and nodded slowly "I'm...a stranger to you...but I remember...you" he smiled lightly "how can I not remember someone like you?" Betty shrugged "ummm I'm not sure?" He smiled and she held his hand "what happened?" He sighed and said "I tried to kill myself" Betty let one tear shed from her eyes "why? Why put yourself through that?" He sniffled and sat up she sat next to him "I'm scared...I'm scared I'm not enough...for anyone" She shook her head "you look enough to me..." he shook his head "I'm nothing...and I never will be." She shook her head and held his hands "your everything...your worth so much more then you think, I promise you...your unique, that's what so special about you...your amazing." He smiled and she grabbed the camera and handed it to him he smiled "my camera...how did you fix it? It was basically in pieces" she smiled "I guess...a little magic helped me.." he smiled and asked "who are you again?" She gulped and looked down but smiled looking at him "I'm Betty, Betty Cooper" he smiled and said "if you don't remember me...I'm Jughead Jones" she nodded and gulped "I need to go I'm sorry... rest up?" He then asked "will I ever see you again?" She turned back and nodded "I promise...for now...you need your family... okay?" He nodded and she left. He was always curious of who the girl was he saw. Luckily Jughead was under sleeping drugs so he never remembered, one day Betty was looking after him and saw him getting picked on, she always made sure the bullies got karma. But then she saw Jughead go to the bridge and look down. One day it went to far, she saw him go on the edge of the bridge she couldn't spread her wings so instead she jumped and jumped ahead of him and grabbed him and set him on the floor pinning him "why did you do that! Never do that!" He yelled "get off of me! You have no idea what I've gone through!" She sniffled "yes I have! Shut up! Just shut up!" She cried out, whatever pain he felt, she felt his pain which was the awful thing about guardian angels, they can only take so much in...and they begin to crack. Jughead gulped and said "it'll never stop..." she sighed and was sitting on his lap now and he sat up he cried and said "I'm afraid...I'm afraid I can never be a good brother for my little sister, a perfect son..I'm worthless." He was broken...but Betty was the glue needed to put him back together...his happiness. "Hey...your gonna get through it okay? Cause I'm here" he rolled his eyes "what can you do?" She smiled and said "come on... let's get you home." She helped him up and they left. They got to Jughead's house and his parents were worried sick, "thank you for bringing our son home" Gladys told Betty she nodded and Gladys asked "if you want theres some food we have leftovers?" Betty shook her head "I wouldn't want to be a bother" Gladys shook her head "go ahead" Betty sighed "it's late...I need to get home I'm sorry..." they nodded and Betty left and flew to the roof and sat down playing with her hands looking through Jughead's window sad "it's okay... you'll be better I always will make sure your better I promise!" She sniffled and rubbed her eyes and flew up into the sky, back home.