Comprehessive Disaster

Betty's POV
It's been a few days since Jughead and I have rescued Veronica. She's resting with her family, reenergizing her powers and making sure she's top shape. She's soon to be and I was making sure to keep a close eye on Jughead to make sure he's safe, I was with him in bed...he was sleeping I stared at him as he slept on my chest. I kissed his head stroking his hair, I saw the door open and saw Mrs Jones bringing food. She smiled and said "I made dinner...but I see he's past out" I nodded and she smiled saying "you see...my husband and I forgive you...we see our son loves you so much, we just want him to be happy." I nodded and Jughead began moving and laid back down I smiled and she said "well...if you want if you don't come down you can go and heat it up in the microwave." I nodded and she left I sighed and said "Juggie... time to wake up" he groaned and shook his head I smiled and said "Juggie... come on... theirs food..." he woke up and I giggled as he said "food! Where!" I smiled and kissed him "your mom said dinner was ready" he sighed and grabbed his glasses and rubbed his eyes. We got our slippers on and walked down the stairs we got our food and went back up to eat it. That night he was asleep as I looked out for anything, I just stared at him sleeping and this isn't supposed to be a relationship...this is just...pathetic. I was playing on my phone and looked at him, I kissed his head and got into the bed, I held a pillow as I looked at him. I was scared...I didn't want to loose him, I love him more then I can ever explain or express possible! If I fail at taking care of him...I'll never forgive myself, I felt tears run down my face and I sniffled holding the pillow tightly in my arms, suddenly he saw me and rubbed his eyes. I wiped my eyes and he asked "you okay?" I nodded and said "go back to bed" he shook his head and turned on his lamp "hey... what's wrong?" I sniffled and said "I'm afraid" he was confused "of what?" I sniffled and said "I'm afraid I'll fail you..." he sighed and came closer to me rubbing my thigh "you haven't Betts and you never will" I scoffed and yelled "how would you know that!" He gulped and I told him "as an angel I'm supposed to be protecting you! Making sure your happy! But what if something happens to you and I can't fix it!" He smiled and came up to me and wiping my tears away and looked to the side grabbing his glasses and getting them on as he said "you'll never fail me...because...I don't care...if I get depressed again, all I have to do is close my eyes think of you...and I'm already over anything." I smiled and he kissed me I held the back so his head and he moved his hands holding my sides and I sniffled and said "you mean it?" He nodded "your my first love... and...I'm not so sure I'll find anyone as amazing as you." I smiled and hugged him he rubbed my back saying "let's get to bed now?" I nodded and we cuddled up and began falling asleep. The next day he was at school and I was at home. It's the middle of March and I decided... I want my father to meet Jughead, I think it's time, especially because I love both of them and...my dad deserves the right to know I'm in love with a human. Even if he doesn't appreciate it...it's for the best for him to know then me keeping it from him forever! I was in his office and I smiled "hey dad...I made you a fresh batch of cookies and some nice warm coffee just how you like it." He smiled then looked at me saying "what do you want?" I sighed and sat on his desk "I want you to meet...my boyfriend" he smiled dropping his pen "it's about time! I've been waiting to meet him so? What is he? Like I said Elizabeth no wolf, I don't want something that likes licking... everywhere." I smiled and said "actually...I want you to come to the human world to see him I'll make food and you two get along..." he sighed and said "why not? I have tons of work but...I'm tired and I would love to have a day with my daughter and finally meeting who is stealing her heart." I smiled and said "great! Meet me at....this address at...7?" He nodded and I kissed his head saying "be ready!" He sighed and I left, I went to Jughead's house and he was doing some homework "hey! So... tonight your gonna meet me dad!" He gulped "y-y-you mean t-the leader of the g-g-guardian angels...h-h-him" I nodded he gulped and said "won't he kill me?" I giggled and shook my head "tonight...okay? Meet me...here" I said as I handed him a note and kissed him "wear something nice okay? Don't go all out but wear something nice okay? Make a good first impression." He nodded and I kissed him saying "I'll see you later alright?" He nodded "I love you!" He yelled as I walked out "I love you more!" I yelled back and ran.