Imaginery Happiness

Jughead's POV
I woke up and rubbed my eyes and felt Betty's body on top of me I smiled and rubbed her back but suddenly I felt her back...it was so soft...too soft...I sat up tryin to not wake her, and her back was clean! I gasped and she rubbed her eyes smiling "hey..," I gulped and she said "was last night...not good?" I shook my head "it was perfect! But...Betty...your back!" She got up and grabbed my shirt running to the bathroom and looked at her back and began panicking "okay! Theirs...uhh I don't know!?" I gulped and said "grow out your wings!" She nodded and thy slowly grew out and they were white...beautiful...white. "Oh my god..." she began panicking and said "h-how! Was it the sex!" I sighed and said "hey..." I got on my boxers and went up to her and held the sides of her face. "It's okay...just be happy okay?" She nodded "I'm just...worried..." I nodded "I know you are Betty but it's okay..." she nodded and I kissed her "I love you..." she smiled and said "I love you too..." I smiled and she kissed me again. After a while she said "I can't go downstairs...your mom hates me." I sighed and she began getting her clothes on and said "I'll call you?" I nodded and she went out my window, I went downstairs seeing my mom and Jellybean doing homework. "Hey mom...I'm gonna go out, Betty said she wanted me to meet with her." She scoffed "no you will not! That girl will break your heart!" I rolled my eyes "mom, she said she wanted to apologize okay? Please? It's my life" she sighed and said "if she breaks your heart again I swear I will hurt her." I smiled and left the house saying "surely that won't happen." I was out for a while until Betty told me to meet up with her. I did at Pops and she sat down with me and said "I spoke with my father...and it's fine the...angels of darkness can't hurt anyone of us cause...we are stronger." I smiled and held her hand "why keep this from me?" She sighed and said "at first...I was assigned to you...after you tried to kill yourself...then...I saw you...you were dozed off, I just wanted you to have company, but I grew a liking to you. What can I say? I just found you adorable and wanted to help you anyway I could." I smiled and she sighed saying "if it's a lot, I can go...but I'll still be watching over you, and no I'm not dead... even angels can die too... like my mother." I nodded and kissed her hand saying "no...yes it's a lot to process, but I'm willing to give it a shot." She smiled and I kissed her, she kissed me back and said "so... since your arm is only sprained...tell me...why'd you make us have sex!" She slapped my head and I scoffed "because we both wanted it!" I slapped her head she scoffed and said "snowball fight?" I smiled and said "your on." She giggled and we ran out together throwing snow that came down last night. When we walked back to my house she smiled looking at me "be safe..." I nodded "trust me I'm pretty sure that nothing will happen anymore..." I smiled and she did too saying "I'm gonna come by tomorrow with gifts okay?" I nodded and she kissed me softly and I held her back but suddenly my front door opened and my mom saw us. Betty gulped and said "I'll see you tomorrow?" I nodded and she walked away and I went inside "you scared her away mother" she scoffed saying "I didn't! It's her own fault for breaking your heart!" I rolled my eyes "she had her reasons! It wasn't her fault! She said she was miserable herself, but that this would be okay for me...and I listened to her and I'm happy that she broke up with me!" She sighed and I said "she's coming over tomorrow, behave" she sighed and said "fine, but if she's rude she's kicked out." I smirked "she can never be rude...unless something or someone makes her..." she sighed and I ran upstairs. I got into my room and laid down in my bed and began celebrating. I just had my first time! And now I've just said I love you to the most beautiful and generous person ever! An angel! I was quite happy with myself, I had so many emotions going through me...I moved my arm, it wasn't broken but...it felt better? I wrapped it up after my nice shower...I was getting ready for bed, I got my contacts off and my window was being tapped on. I looked to see Betty flying! "You gonna let me in?" I nodded and she came inside with no more wings "so....I just wanted to say goodnight..." I smiled and she did too, I kissed her and said "thank you for being in my life..." she nodded and said "my dad...he said he'd like to see you sometime in January, you okay with that?" I nodded and she smiled and hugged me "I'm sorry I left you..." I shook my head rubbing her back "let's put it past us, and focus on what comes ahead, I'm gonna go to college and I'll have you by my side right?" She nodded and I kissed her she kissed me back and I rubbed her cheeks and kissed her forehead. "Night Betty..." she nodded and her wings grew out she got out of my window and vanished....