Final Pains

Betty's POV
I was with Jughead in bed, I laid on his chest and looked up at him "so...since were not going to prom, what do you wanna do?" He sighed and rubbed my back "maybe...we can still do this..." he pulled me closer to him and I kissed him, I giggled and kissed him again he sighed and said "hey...I wanna make a promise..." he hovered over me and I said "what promise?" He sighed and said "when we go to New York together...I don't want anything to come in between us, because I love you...and I never wanna loose you." I smiled "you never will Jones, I'll forever...be with you..." I sighed and kissed him he held my waist and said "let's get dressed and walk Hot Dog." I nodded and we got up and got ready, after we did I decided to go home to see my dad. He was looking through albums of us and my mom and I smiled he sighed and let me sit next to him, "I remember...on our wedding...she wore this beautiful gown, with beautiful curls just like you have in your hair...she was...just like you when she was younger. Except I don't wanna get creepy shes my wife and the mother of my daughter." I smiled and hugged him "I love you dad..." he rubbed my shoulder and I said "dad...I want to know if...one day Jughead and I...wanted to know if you'd let Jughead have your blessing and...possibly marry me." He smiled and kissed my forehead "absolutely not" I was confused and he said "I want him to ask me, not you." I looked down and looked at him and said "I wish mom could've seen me how happy I am..." he smiled and hugged me. I sniffled and he kissed my head "I know Elizabeth...I know you do" I sniffled and he said "just know...she's always looking after us... okay?" I nodded and held him and said "I just want to thank you...for taking care of me." He smiled and said "I'll take care of you to the end of time" I smiled and cried hugging him. Later that day I was with Jughead. He was on my chest, sound asleep, I kissed his head as he moved around lightly and held me tighter "you okay?" I asked and rubbed his head, Hot Dog ran in and sat next to me and laid down I scratched his head but Jughead began crying and struggling "Jughead!" I yelled and he woke up "I'm sorry...I'm sorry Betty..." I sighed and said "what's wrong?" He held me and I said "Juggie..." he looked at me and said "I've been having nightmares recently...about...myself being killed...I don't wanna die Betty..." I sighed and held his face "you won't, I promise..." he sniffled and I kissed his head "it's fine...don't worry..." he sniffled and said "what if I did kill myself" I sighed and kissed his head "you won't...I'll make the nightmares go away okay?" He sniffled and asked "how?" I smirked lightly and pulled his head back down to my chest and said "close your eyes okay?" He nodded and did so I closed my eyes and stroked his head and smiled as I went inside his dream. Instead of him cutting himself I was there. I smiled and kissed him he held me and I grabbed the knives from his hand saying "I love you...no more nightmares..." he sniffled and said "how?" I smiled and said "what do you want?" He smiled "easy...go to college...start a business... marry you...have kids with you..." I smiled and kissed him saying "you can have it all Juggie...I'm not going anywhere... never...I promise" he nodded and I kissed him and cried myself "I love you..." he smiled saying "I love you too."

Jughead's POV
It was the next day, I was at Pops playing with my milkshake, I looked at Pop until the door for Pops opened. I saw Betty's dad and he spotted me and came towards me and sat down, Pops asked "want something to eat? Drink?" He nodded "a black coffee" Pop nodded and I looked at him and said "look Mr Cooper I'm thankful for you to meet me here...but I wanted to talk about your daughter..." he sighed and said "what's wrong?" I looked down and licked my lips and looked back at him "look...I want a future with your daughter...I want us to move in with each other, I want to marry her one day. But I want to have your blessing." He smiled saying "did my daughter make you do this?" I shook my head "I love your daughter..." I said as his coffee came and he took a sip "I just want both of us too be happy...but only with your blessing if I can marry her? And possibly even have children?" He sighed and said "well Jughead...you are a wonderful and amazing guy to my daughter...you have my blessing." I smiled and said "thank you Mr Cooper, you have no idea what this means for me...it's the next step in our relationship...moving in...and I know she's still a guardian angel and will still need to look after people...but I'm happy either way." He smiled saying "how about I help you guys boy a home, so you just have to focus on school?" I smiled and nodded "that sounds amazing!" He smiled and we shook hands "but...if you hurt my daughter, bad things will happen." I gulped and he smiled and we hugged each other.