Longing for Patience

Betty's POV
I was in bed with Jughead with him below me and myself on top, his parents are out his little sister is at her friends house and Hot Dog is watching the door downstairs perfect time for sex! We were making out until we heard someone say "geeze do you always eat each other faces off or are you both that horny?" We were startled and I got off of Jughead and saw Veronica "Veronica! What the hell!" She shrugged "the window was open" I glared at her and she sighed "anyways...enough of that nonsense umm...I have a problem..." I groaned and Jughead and I got on our clothes and I asked "what's your problem?" She sighed and said "Archie won't talk to me...and I'm getting really upset" I sighed and I said "well he does think you cheated on him." She scoffed "that's nonsense! I was in the depths of the freaking dark side and they wouldn't let me go for what! A week or two! They almost killed me!" I sighed and Jughead said "yea, but only the three of us know that" Veronica looked down and said "I want to be his guardian angel, Betty can you go into your dads files and see who has him!" I smiled saying "lucky for you, it's me. I can give you the case" she nodded "thank you! But...it wouldn't work as well...he doesn't care to even look at me." I sighed and kissed Jughead's cheek "I'll be back later okay? Let me help veronica?" He nodded and said "it's fine I should go and pick up Jellybean anyways." I nodded and left his house going to Archie's with Veronica, we were on his roof and I opened his window and we got inside his room, I looked around and said "alright...hide!" She nodded and hid under his bed, I saw Archie walk in and he was confused "I let myself up" he nodded and I asked "so...I heard Veronica's back" he sighed and said "please don't mention her name" I looked down and said "come on Archie...you really don't believe she'd cheat on you?" He scoffed "have you not seen what I've done to people since we were together! High school was supposed to be a fresh start for me! I was gonna try and be friends with Jughead! Then she came along and ruined my plans! You should know! You've seen it first hand!" I was confused and asked "what plans?" He gulped and said "I've never told anyone this...but I'm bisexual" I rose my eyebrows and said "really?" He nodded and sat on his desk saying "I've always picked on Jughead...cause I thought he was cute, my mom is also bisexual, she liked a girl before she married my father." I smiled saying "but don't you love Veronica?" He looked down and nodded "I do...but...I'm afraid what if I tell her...I'm Bi...and she still hates me." I smiled and said "Veronica...sure she...has her days...but...she loves you to death, I would know" he smiled and said "she said she was keeping a secret from me, do you know what she could be talking about?" I smiled and said "V!" Veronica began coming out from under the bed and saw Archie "Betty...can we have a minute to our selves?" I nodded and went out of the room.

Veronica's POV
I wasn't wearing my daily black clothing...this time I'm wearing brighter colors such as white and purple. I smiled and held Archie's hand "Archie...remember when I told you I was...an angel?" He nodded and I sighed "it was true... at first I was an angel of darkness...I made you do bad things because it was in my blood." He then asked "why did you do that to me?" I gulped and said "I don't know why...I just...I just wanted you to like me, and I was stupid for thinking that's what true love was." I sniffled and said "but now I understand... Betty made me understand, she turned me back into an angel..." I said and wiped my tears from my eyes saying "I didn't want to leave...I didn't try and hurt you, I would never cheated on you, I was captured by the leader of the angels of darkness...they starved me for two weeks..." I croaked out and sniffled "I was saved by Betty and I went home to rest for a while, now I'm back...for you..." he scoffed "as if I'm supposed to believe that." I licked my lips and grew out my wings he saw them and I said "this is the real me..." I sighed and said "I'm gonna go..." I said as my wings went back into my back, I was about to open the door when Archie turned me around and kissed me, I smiled and kissed him back holding his face he sniffled and said "you promise me you'd love me, and what your saying is all true." I nodded "a angel can't lie...so yes" he smiled and kissed me again, suddenly Betty walked in and said "so...can I leave?" I nodded she smiled and said "congratulations!" And she ran out I smiled and kissed archie "I love you Archie Andrews..." he smiled and said "I love you too Veronica Cecilia Lodge" I shoved him and he smiled kissing me again.