Dear Me...

Betty's POV
I was with Jughead right now in the library reading books "you know..." he started off and I smiled looking at him "I want to go on another drive in date..." I smiled and he sighed and said "do you have time tonight?" I nodded and he smiled and I fixed his glasses and kissed his cheek, suddenly we heard a noise and I looked around, I said "hey...I'm gonna go and get to a class okay? I'll...see you later?" He nodded and I pecked his lip and he said "I'm happy that I have my first girlfriend..." I giggled and nodded and said "I've really gotta go okay?" He nodded and gave me my backpack and I left. I was working in a class helping a teacher when I saw students come in. Suddenly I saw Veronica and I sighed and the teacher began the class. After a while I was at home with my dad and playing chess with him. "Dad..." he looked at me and I smiled lightly "guardian angels...we can fall in love right? With anyone? Like humans?" He nodded "what about...getting pregnant?" He then said "Elizabeth, why are you asking this?" I looked down and shrugged "I just...I don't know...I guess..." he interrupted me saying "Elizabeth are you pregnant?" I shook my head "no! I'm just curious..." he sighed and said "yes we can fall in love with any type of person and yes you can get pregnant." I nodded he then said "your date...how did that go?" I gulped and looked down and asked him "dad...what if I date...a human? Not actually! But what...if?" He sighed and said "Elizabeth... you know it's dangerous, you don't wanna loose you're wings." I nodded and looked down "can we talk about how you met mom? I love your stories..." he smiled and we stopped playing and he said "well...I remember...I was working on one girl...making sure she did good deeds...and...she found a boyfriend, and that's how I met your mother...she was an angel of darkness you know...but I turned her good... because I loved her..." I smiled and looked at his hand and played with his ring. And smiled "you never take it off, do you?" He shook his head and rubbed my shoulder "I know you miss her Elizabeth...not a day goes by that I don't miss her just as much..." I smiled and he caressed my cheek saying "your the embodiment of your mother, brave, loyal, selfless, caring...loving... your mother told me to make sure I did right for you...I'm not going anywhere." I nodded and hugged him lightly crying as he rubbed my back. He moved my hair and said "I'm gonna protect you...forever and always..." I nodded and sniffled as he kissed my head saying "I love you..." I smiled saying "I love you too dad." I looked up at him and he said "hey...no tears...were Coopers...we don't cry." I smiled and said "Coopers can be weak..." he smiled and rubbed my arm and I hugged him crying.

Jughead's POV
I was at home playing with Jellybean I was taking photos of her and she said "up here!" I sighed and helped her climb onto a tree and she giggled holding it like a sloth. I smiled and took another photo and she got down and sat and smiled "can I see them big brother?" I nodded and showed her the photos she smiled and said "your amazing!" I smiled and kissed her head suddenly I heard Archie and his goons , I hastily packed up my stuff but then I heard "well well well..." I sighed and said "look Archie I have to get my little sister home." He shoved me and said "how about we have some fun?" I sighed and glared at him and I let go of Jellybeans hand "Jelly...go home alright?" She shook her head "let's go home..." I sighed and said "just go okay?" I whispered "get help" she ran and I looked at Archie and punched him he punched my stomach and I groaned in pain he threw me on the tree making me hit my head, he smiled and said "we're gonna have a lot of fun Jones..." I sighed and he punched my face.

Betty's POV
I walked to Jughead's house when I saw Jellybean running I ran up to her saying "Jelly you shouldn't be out this late!" She sniffled and said "Juggie..." I sighed and said "where is he?" I followed her as she ran, we ended up at a park and I saw Jughead...in a tree...Jellybean began crying louder and I said "hey...I'm gonna hell him okay? But do you promise to keep my secret?" She nodded and I sighed climbing the tree and grabbing him and getting him on the floor seeing his face bruised and his body all wounded "it's gonna be alright okay?" I looked at Jellybean saying "turn around okay?" She nodded and I whispered in Jughead's ear "your gonna be okay..." i places my hand on a cut on his body I closed my eyes and began healing it, my hand turned white and beamed a light towards the wound I sniffled and it healed up "is he gonna be okay?" Jellybean turned around and I smiled "he just needs to heal... okay? He's safe..." she nodded and I picked up Jughead and we walked home, we got to his house and I opened the door and his parents saw and they ran to him "it's okay he's gonna heel." Jellybeans said "yes! Betty healed him!" I smiled saying "with some alcohol and ointments." She nodded and said "thank you..." I nodded and kissed his head saying "I need to go..." she nodded and I sighed leaving, I got home and went to my backyard, I saw my moms grave and I smiled saying "I met a boy." I laughed lightly saying "I wish you could be here..." I sighed and looked down and said "I love you...thank you...for everything."