Mommy Limits

Betty's POV
Today my dad got me a position to be a teachers assistant. Don't get me started on how I'm not a college student I'm just...aid. I walked in the school and looked around and gulped I went to the main office and got my schedule. The first class I had was English I saw the teacher and she smiled "can you start writing? Here..." I nodded and grabbed her book and grabbed her chalk and started writing...god this is gonna be my nightmare. As I was cleaning up the class I saw Jughead I smiled and went over to him but immediately...I felt weak...he grabbed me and said "you loosing your balance huh?" I gulped "take me somewhere... somewhere else please..." he nodded and took me to another room "here...you should sit you look awful..." I sighed and said "I'm fine..." he sat next to me and smiled he kissed me and I sighed "sorry...I just felt awful for some reason?" He sighed and nodded "it's fine" I got up slowly and said "I'm a student aid teacher thingy. My dad got me this for community service? Yeah" he chuckled and said "well I'm happy your here..." I nodded and said "now I'm here to make everything better, where are these assholes!" He chuckled and said "come on...we need to be careful" I nodded and we saw some of them "it's mainly them...and...they're girlfriends...." I sighed and stared at them "the raven haired Latina shes Archie's the one with red hair...he's been bullying me since....first grade." I sighed and held his hand "the one asian one yea...there's rumors that...he's been an asshole..." I giggled and he shook his head "in reality Veronica actually shares Archie and Reggie...it's a three way relationship" I gagged and Jughead said "Moose and Chuck just follow...I'm not sure why though..." I sighed and examined veronica and went closer but felt drained and Jughead grabbed me "hey...are you sure your not sick?" I shook my head "there's something fishy going on here...and I know something horrible is happening..." A little while later I cornered Veronica and tried to stand my ground "hey...Veronica right?" She nodded and I said "look I know your an angel of darkness don't try and hide it..." she smiled and closed her compact "you know...I don't like it..." suddenly she began choking me "when puney...little..guardian" I coughed and kicked her and flew onto her head and tried snapping it but she got me down to the ground as I ground "don't try anything I dare you! Ever since I was a baby I made them do crap to the stupid little guy...you won't dare get in the way of that" she let go of me and walked away I groaned, this is gonna be harder then I thought. After school I was with Jughead "by the way...my dad said his schedule got rearranged and now doesn't know when we can have dinner" he sighed and shrugged "I still have you..." I nodded and gulped looking at him "what's wrong?" I shook my head "nothing...let's get something to eat? I'll help you with your homework?" He nodded and we left. We began working on his work when I got a call from my dad I answered saying "dad?" Jughead looked at me and I moved aside and said "dad you okay?" He sighed and said "you know the girl you texted me about...Veronica Lodge?" I nodded lightly "yea? What about it? Did you...did you find something?" I asked lowly "apparently Edgar the leader of the angels of darkness try to get guardian angels to do bad things" I rose my eyebrows "so...she was a guardian angel huh?" He sighed and said "yes, no Elizabeth please be careful okay?" I nodded myself and said "of course...I would never do something if not with your permission..." he sighed and I gulped saying "I need to do this... how do I help her?" He groaned "Elizabeth please...I'll do it, I will call her parents and go into therapy alright? Don't do anything." He hung up and I sighed and saw Veronica come in with Archie all lovey dovey and kissy...I smirked and sat down with Jughead "looked intense...what'd he say?" I smiled and said "I think...I know a way to stop the bullies...but also...I just want...this..." I kissed him and he smiled and said "I guess I could take a break from a bit of calculus..." I giggled and grabbed his face and kissed him. I got him home and he said "be safe going home okay?" I nodded and said "so...I'll talk to you later okay? I'll text you" I kissed him again and left. When I got home I rubbed my head and saw my dad and two other grown ups. "Betty...this is Veronica's parents" I shook there hands and he said "we're gonna do conversion therapy to help out and if it doesn't work. We will perform a exorcism on the bad to rid him and anyone else close to Veronica made up of her energy." I nodded and went to my room getting ready for bed.