Safe with Love

Jughead's POV
It's been a few days since I've seen Betty, I've been upset she hasn't texted me because she knows I'm getting worried I was sleeping when I felt someone come into bed. I groaned and looked over seeing Betty, I smiled lightly rubbing my eyes. "Hey Betts..." she hugged me and kissed me I sighed "I have gross breath" she rose her eyebrows "I don't care." I smiled and she kissed me again with her hand on my chest, I sighed and laid back down and she laid on my chest I smiled and said "where've you've been?" She sighed and said "I knew you would ask that...but if you have to know..." I looked at her and she said "Veronica is in danger, somewhere in the depths of the angels of darkness home...and I've been trying to find out the ways around the place to find her." I sighed and she said "and I've think I've figured out where she's at...but...I might...not make it out with her..." I shook my head "your not going then, I'm not risking loosing the love of my life" she sighed and said "well I can't risk Archie loosing his Jug...." I nodded lightly and she kissed my cheek when I smirked "take me with you." She scoffed "never" she said shaking her head I glared at her "I can help...please Betts" she looked at me and said "I can't risk you getting hurt" I shrugged "I've gone through worst" she lightly laughed and said "no school today right?" I nodded and she said "fine, but don't mess with anything okay?" I nodded and she kissed me "go to bed" I chuckled and held her as I closed my eyes falling asleep. When I woke up I rubbed my eyes seeing Betty in a towel grabbing her bag "ooh...what did we have here..." she saw me and smiled and leaned over and kissed me "come on hurry and get dressed" I sighed and said "fine" I got out of bed and went to my dressers grabbing some clothes. After a while Betty smiled and said "good...for once you need dark clothes...but you can't leave my side alright?" I nodded and she used her powers and I looked at my back "w-w-wings..." she nodded "don't worry since my father is head of the guardian angels I have some of his special powers like this, don't worry it's just for you to fly, just need them for the look...I'll mask my wigs black okay?" I nodded and we sneakily walked to my backyard, she sighed and held my hand and grew out her wings, she looked at me and asked "you ready?" I nodded and she held my hand saying "hold tight..." I sighed and she began flying and I was floating I held her arm and she smiled and laughed at me and flew us higher and then she said "alright now close your eyes if your gonna vomit" I gulped and closed my eyes and squeezed her arm and we began flying fast. After a few minutes of horror we arrived at a very scary like castle? We were on the floor and she whispered "don't be afraid...they can sense it" I nodded and held her hand and she smiled saying "this way...and don't make eye contact" I nodded and she walked away as I followed her, we walked through scary areas of this place and people stared at me and I was nervous, we got to a locked door and Betty grabbed a Bobby pin from her hair and began twisting it and unlocked the door she pushed us inside and closed it locking it again. I saw a staircase and I was afraid "do we have to be here?" She nodded and we walked down the stairs suddenly we saw Veronica in chains and she looked super pale and almost on the brink of death . Betty and I were shocked she ran to her saying "hey Veronica...it's Betty" she groaned and turned to see her and said "Betty...." she croaked out and Betty groaned "they haven't been feeding her...they are trying to kill her" I licked my lips and Betty's hands flowed white and she slowly went over Veronica's body her hands hovering all over her. Veronica's natural skin returned and Betty ripped the chains from Veronica's wrist. I sighed and Veronica saw me "Betty! Why did you bring him!" I sighed and said "I told her to" she then said "it doesn't matter! They can sense humans! We need to leave now!" Suddenly I felt someone grab me in a chokehold, I gasped and suddenly I felt a knife pierce my skin, I saw Betty look at me and I heard "you are stupid if you didn't think I could sense a stupid poor soul." I gulped and Betty yelled "let go of him!" I then felt the knife begin to slice my skin and I groaned and she said "how about we go for his eyes...make him even more blind!" I then flipped her and dropped her on the floor and Betty yelled "run!" We began running and Betty grabbed my hand and we flew up and left...