Scars with Slashes

Betty's POV
I got home but saw my dad grunting on the floor. I ran to him seeing one of his wings hurt "oh my god! Dad!" I bent down and he said "it's okay Elizabeth...help me up..." I nodded and got him into bed "don't worry...it'll regenerate" I nodded and held him and sniffled "hey... Elizabeth...I'm right here safe and okay...why are you upset?" I sniffled "I had a dream about mom the other day..." he sighed and said "hey... it's okay alright?" I sniffled and held him tighter "why did she have to be ill...why dad!" He sighed and kissed my forehead "I'm sorry okay?" I sniffled and said "I want her home...I want her back...dad please bring her back..." he sighed ands stroked my cheek "you know if I could I would honey..." he sighed and I cried harder "if you go...I'll never ever be able to be happy..." he held me and nodded "I know sweetheart...I know...which is why I'm always here safe and protected okay? It was just a cut because I slammed my wing on a tree okay? I'm fine..." I nodded and he wiped the tears from my face and kissed my head "I promise....I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." I nodded and looked at the time "oh no! Shoot! I'm gonna miss my-" he was questioning "your what?" I sighed "I...have a date..." he rose his eyebrows "I must see the boy! Is he a damn wolf Elizabeth I don't want a smelly mutt in my house!" I giggled and shook my head "he's better...and I will show you him when it feels right okay?" He sighed and nodded and I smiled and left. I luckily packed a basket for a picnic, I got to his house but it was night I carefully flew up to his window and it was locked I knocked on it and I saw him "Betty?" He opens the window and I got the basket and myself inside. "I'm sorry I didn't make it...I was with my dad...we had a long talk...and I really had a long talk...I'm sorry..." he nodded and I fixed his glasses "I'm sorry if I made you cry.." he shook his head "I just... thought you left me" I scoffed "never! I'm gonna stay here...until... I'm not sure we're both on deaths door." He smiled and I smiled "come on...I didn't pack a nice picnic lunch dinner for nothing." He nodded and we began eating. After we ate we talked for a while "do you ever think about your mom?" He asked me I sighed and he said "I'm sorry if I got to personal..." I shook my head and said "I got home and saw...my dad hurt...I helped him...but it only made me... it made me remember me how much I miss my mom... and how much I will be heartbroken if my dad leaves me..." I sniffled and cried he came closer to me and held me "no it's fine...I'm sorry..." he shook his head "now...I know what my parents would've felt...if I killed myself..." I looked at him and he smiled lightly wiping my tears I grabbed the side of his cheek and stroked it lightly "I'm sorry if I'm a burden" he scoffed silently and said "you feel like your the burden I'm the burden" I smiled and laughed a bit I gently moved closer and slowly kissed him I held his face and suddenly he pulled away "I-I'm sorry...I'm sorry really oh my god..." he shook his head and sat up with me and stroked my hand smiling and kissed me again I smiled and held him closer "your a actual angel sent from heaven aren't you?" I giggled "I wish..." he smiled and slowly laid me down and kissed me again.

The next day...
I woke up I blinked a bit and groaned, I rubbed my eyes and looked around and saw I was in Jughead's room...I felt his arm wrapped around me and behind me was him sleeping I smiled and slowly got off the bed and cracked my neck I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I snapped on some new clothes and saw him still asleep. I realized I had no shirt... just some shorts...I got one of his and ran downstairs softly to not make so much noise. And I looked in the kitchen and smirked to myself cooking. While I was I saw Jellybean she smiled saying "Betty!" She ran to me and hugged my legs "shhh we need to be quiet for your brother, mommy and daddy, okay?" She nodded and zipped her mouth closed giving me the key "wanna help?" She nodded and we began cooking together. Soon enough we set templates down and I unzipped her mouth so she can eat. I saw Jughead and his parents coming down I smiled "I stayed over by accident last night...so I wanted to make you some breakfast..." I opened he seats and they smiled "I made some bacon, waffles, Jellybean helped me with making some beautiful soft omelettes my father taught me how to make them, here are some sausages...and!" I showed them filled pancake stack "think of this...as a cake!" They smiled and Mrs Jones said "Betty you've outdone yourself!" I smiled "well I used your shower...I'm sorry if I wasn't allowed" they shook there heads. "Sit down! Eat the food you made!" Me Jones yelled. I nodded and sat down next to Jughead and began eating.