Fright Nights

Jughead's POV
It's Halloween I'm still injured, a few bruises. I got up and went to the bathroom and rubbed my face and looked at my body seeing all my scars, I sighed and went into my drawers pulling out cream and put it on specific parts of my body. I saw Jellybean come in and she saw me and ran and hugged my legs and I smiled she said "I'm sorry..." I put down my stuff and kneeled "why Jelly?" She sniffled and said "it's my fault you got hurt..." I sighed and rubbed her back "hey...you did nothing wrong okay? Some people can be mean" she sniffled and said "you do nothing wrong..." I smiled and said "I know...but...I do everything and behave and...be healthy and strong for you, because I don't wanna leave you okay?" She nodded and I smiled saying "no tears, I'm taking you trick or treating this year. We're gonna go with Betty." She smiled and said "is she gonna be an angel!" I chuckled and shrugged "we will see." She ran out and I began getting ready. I wasn't going as anything but for Jellybean I was going to be the Beast for her Belle. I fixed my hair and got my beanie on, I heard the doorbell and I went downstairs and opened the door and saw Betty. I smiled and did too saying "are the wings too much? I can go change?" I shook my head "your beautiful..." she smiled and I kissed her forehead she was dressed as an angel, in all white, and she had beautiful wings, they look very realistic and were super soft. "Are you ready? Or are you gonna stay? Btw it's rude." I gulped and she laughed "I'm kidding...but when are we going?" I nodded and I helped her in and said "Jellybean! We're going!" She smiled and my mom came in "woah! Betty! Those wings!" She smiled and said "I'm an arts and crafts kind of girl..." I smiled and kissed her forehead she sighed and Jellybean ran down and said "yay!" She ran to Betty and said "can you fly!?" Betty laughed nervously and I said "no Jellybean but she wishes, right?" Betty nodded and Jellybean said goodbye to our parents and we left. As we walked around the neighborhood trick or treating Betty said "hey... can we talk about something?" I nodded and she smiled "tomorrow...do you wanna...try and go on a date again? Since you know we both have busy schedules, let's make it work." I nodded and she held my arm and hand as we walked and looked after Jelly. After a while Jellybean smiled saying "I think I'm good! Can we go to Mrs Andrews house! She gives big candy bars!" We both smiled and we decided to walk there, once we were we knocked and Mrs Andrew came out "aww that's so cute!" We smiled and she gave five candy bars to Jellybean, we were walking back to my house when we saw Archie, Reggie and Veronica. Reggie then yelled "look at his! It's the loser squad! How can I blondie not go for someone like me?" Betty then laughed "it's cause your way out of my league...plus...I think... everything about Jughead is way better..." she walked up to him and smirked "his heart is better...his brain...his intelligence, oh! Maybe even..." suddenly she kneed him in the dick I laughed and said "hey Jelly go in okay? You can watch from my window?" She nodded and ran inside, Betty stared at them and Archie laughed "Reggie just got beat by a girl!" Suddenly Betty kicked Veronica away and jumped onto Archie's shoulders and put him in a headlock I was amazed! She laughed saying "apologize now or I'll rip your head off!" He patted her leg and she got off and he caught his breath "I'm sorry Jug..." Betty then grabbed his head and head butted him and he fell to the floor "god...that felt nice..." she cracked her knuckles and head and saw me, my jaw was on the floor. She gulped and said "I'm sorry?" I shook my head and picked her up "you need to teach me!" She giggled and I kissed her she smiled and said "let's get inside before...we get in trouble" I nodded and we ran in. After a while I was getting ready for bed Betty smiled saying "I'll call you?" I nodded and she kissed me and said "be careful and I'll see you tomorrow night for the movie?" I nodded and kissed her she held my face and smiled "be safe okay?" I nodded and she took my glasses off and kissed my forehead going on her tippy toes she smiled and hugged me I hugged her back and kissed her she smiled and said "goodnight Jughead..." I nodded "goodnight..." she walked out of my room and I smiled to myself and got into bed. My mom came in smiling and sat on my bed "so...date tomorrow?" I nodded "drive in again..." she smiled saying "you really like her, don't you?" I nodded "I do...shes the only girl... who hasn't used me." She caressed my cheek and kissed my head "I'm happy that...your finally getting a better...i can see your happier when you around her." I nodded and she smiled hugging me and leaving. I wrapped myself into my sheets and got my phone out looking at a photo of Betty and I and smiled closing my eyes.