Exciting Events

Betty's POV
I was walking to Jughead's house holding all of the presents I wanted to give to them...I got to the house and knocked on the door. I saw his mom and I looked down and said "hi...Mrs Jones.." she crossed her arms and I said "I'm here...so I can give you your Christmas presents...I know I'm late but, I wanna make up for it." She sighed and let me in, I saw Mr Jones and he sighed and Jellybean smiled "Betty!" She went to hug me and I stopped her and whispered "no hugs for right now, okay? Here... your Christmas present." She smiled and opened her box and saw a little crown "a tiara! It's amazing! Thank you!" I smiled and she hugged me, I gave in and rubbed her back and saw Jughead he smiled and kissed me but I stopped him "your parents..." he rolled his eyes and I looked in my bag and pulled out a huge box he took it and set it on his couch and opened it. "Oh my god..." I smiled and he pulled out a limited addition typewriter "Betty! This must've been a fortune!" I smiled and said "it's a little something...my dad helped btw he's gone be a teensie angry with me so...but it was worth it..." he smiled and said "I'll be right back!" He ran up the stairs and I took out other presents "Mr and Mrs Jones...here you are a nice watch and Mrs Jones a beautiful necklace." They smiled and whispered in their ears, Jughead came running down saying "I wanted to give it to you sooner...but it's fine now." I smiled and opened the box seeing a bracelet "Jughead..." he smiled and I slipped it on, he smiled and I smiled saying "I have one last thing!" I went into my bag and said "this is for most of the family..." I pulled out a box and gave it to Jughead and opened it "a puppy!" They were all shocked and I gulped "don't you love it?" He nodded "yes of course! But...I'm not sure if my parents are okay with it..." the puppy whimpered and I rubbed its back saying "I can take it back..." he sighed and said "thank you anyways..." I nodded and his parents said "keep it..." Jellybean yelled in joy. Jughead smiled holding him "I'll name you...Hot Dog." I rose my eyebrows and he looked at me "I'm hungry?" I sighed and kissed him he smiled and stroked the dogs head "he's so cute..." I nodded saying "after everything...I just wanted you to be happy, and...I wanted to do this for you." He smiled and the puppy fell asleep on him, we walked up the stairs and Jughead set him on his bed and kissed me again "thank you...really I love it." I smiled and he kissed my forehead and I hugged him he stroked my hair and I looked up at him "you know...I never...never would've realized I would fall in love with someone like you. Kind, sweet, smart, caring, everything I want in a boy." He smiled and I kissed him I held the back of his neck and the puppy began barking at us we laughed and he picked up the dog and said "I've always wanted a dog Betty I love him..." I smiled and said "I really wanted to do this, and I want you..." he smiled and kissed me and hovered over me and I lifted his shirt over his head. Suddenly the door opened and his mom gasped seeing us I pushed Jughead to only pushing him off the bed "god! In my house! Ugh!" She walked out and Jughead said "oh she has no idea." I shoved him as he laughed and I smiled and began laughing. When I went home I was with my dad I hugged him and he smiled kissing my forehead "hey...I've got good news." I smiled "what?" He began walking to his office and I followed him "your mission is almost complete" I was confused and he handed me a folder with Jughead's profile and I saw his monitoring.... he's went from the lowest scale...the almost he highest scale you could be. I looked at the charts and said "please dad...I don't wanna do that..." he was confused "Elizabeth! Your first job as a guardian angel and you've done a amazing job! I'm gonna put you on this list, here you are." He gave me folders on top of folders I gulped and said "I really don't have to work with them?" He chuckled and said "Elizabeth your an amazing angel! I believe you can help many people!" I sighed and he held my shoulders "your just like your mother...always there and busy with work." I sighed and he kissed my forehead "I remember your mother would always be busy with work...until the day we found out we were having you...I rubbed her belly everyday made sure you ate many many cookies, she still worked for four months! Until her stomach started showing at five and... she stopped working for you..." I smiled and he kissed my head and said "I just want a bright future for you as an angel...and my baby angel" I nodded and he said "you can look over files alright?" I nodded and I went to my room and looked over some people. I groaned and rubbed the back of my neck...seeing Archie...and Reggie? Their minions are okay....I closed the folders and sighed, I continued seeing other kids from around the world! I closed the folders and groaned, I realized...after Jughead is fully happy...we won't have any time together...