Madly In Grave

Many Years Ago....
A little Betty was holding her mother in her bed and she was sleeping with her...Alice looked at Betty and smiled tearfully "my little girl..." she kissed her forehead and sniffled "here..." Alice pulled off her necklace and put it on Betty "now...whenever you have this, you'll think of me sweetie...okay?" Betty looked at it and played with it, Alice felt her time coming and said "go get daddy?" Betty nodded and ran downstairs "daddy...mommy wants you..." he ran up the stairs and saw his wife "Hal..." he smiled and kissed her "I'll love you forever... take care of Elizabeth...make sure...she's falls in love...make sure she gets married...has kids... what she wants as her happiness please?" He nodded and cried lightly holding her hand "I don't care if she marries a vampire...a wizard or warlock...a girl..." they both laughed lightly "just make sure she's happy...I'll be watching over you two okay?" He sniffled and nodded and she slowly took one last breath and...passed.

Jughead's POV
I was at school and working on a packet and finished it quickly and handed it to my teacher he smiled and nodded "thank you Mr Jones, at least someone! Does their damn work, Mr Mantle!" I smiled and sat down suddenly a paper ball was thrown to my desk I sighed and smirked. I began drawing a cartoon of Reggies head in a toilet while his face is covered in... let's just say...some nice, warm chocolate ice cream. I threw it back and he became enraged and he came at me but our teacher kept us apart "no! Reggie and Archie detention you to Jughead" they high fived but I frowned and sat down. Later on I was sitting in dentention doing some homework and I was scared as hell. They were picking on me and trying to move me around. Until our principal Mr Honey came in "Jughead you may go home" I was confused and Reggie said "hell! Why does he get to leave!" Me Honey smiled "a little angel convinced me..." I was confused and saw Betty "it's nothing Mr Honey, oh and your daughter will love the muffins, but also the little counts of Ruby's." I smiled and ran out with Betty "how do you do it! Mr Honey is a freaking stone!" She smiled "what can I say I'm a charmer!" She smiled and I smiled too and said "I'm almost finished with my homework... wanna go do something?" She shrugged "like what?" I sighed "can I meet your dad?" She gulped "umm no he works all day...sorry" I shook my head "do you wanna hang out in... can you be my model!" She was confused "humma?" I smiled "go to your house get any clothes you want...and meet me here...I'll text you...have my number" she took it and I smiled she did too and we both ran different ways. Soon enough I texted Betty the local park location and began getting ready. I had everything set up and saw her she smiled and I looked at her clothes and smiled "okay...here..." I had set up a little changing room for her with some curtains and clips. She smiled and went to change she came out in a pink nice low cut dress that was flown. I let her lay on the grass and I collected some flowers luckily their were petals and I sprinkled them around her head "put your left hand right above your head...and your right hand...I want your fingers near your cheek..." she nodded "let them be out please? Not onwards but outwards." She nodded and did what I wanted I smiled and we began...a little photoshoot. When we were done we looked over the photos and she said "their beautiful.." I nodded and suddenly I saw her bra through her shirt I gulped and turned around "umm...y-y-your..." she gasped and I heard her digging through her bag. "Sorry...I'm covered..." she had a jacket on and I lightly smiled "I'm glad I got to take pictures...of you and...thank you..." she nodded and stared at me "you know..umm let's go get some lunch? I'll meet you at Pops? I'm gonna change out of this and go change into something a bit nicer and different?" I nodded and she left and I packed and left too. When I arrived at Pops she didn't come...I waited and waited...but nothing, I texted her...no response, did she just...leave me like everyone else? Maybe? But I had to go, so I left some money for Pop. And walked home, I opened my door and my mom said "Jug...how was today?" I ran upstairs and ran to my room and stayed in my room locked up and to myself. After a while I was in bed crying and my mom came in "you didn't eat dinner..." I sighed "I'm not hungry..." she sat on my bed and stroked my hair "what happened?" I sniffled "just like everyone else... they use me and leave...or they really just don't care about me...for all I know I'll see her tomorrow at school smacking it off with Reggie.." she sighed and kissed my head, she locked the windows and closed my bathroom door and grabbed one of my scissors "just in case okay?" I nodded and she walked out and I continued crying in my own privacy. But suddenly I heard knocking...