Luring Oblivions

Betty's POV
I was finished with another person...today is Valentines Day and Jughead and I said we would get together I fixed myself up and ran to his house. I knocked on the door quickly and fixed my dress and saw Mr Jones he smiled and said "you look lovely Betty" I smiled and he said "Jughead is coming want to wait?" I nodded and went inside seeing Hot Dog he jumped on my lap and I smiled "hi baby...sorry mommy has been so so busy!" He barked and I held him and Jughead came down in a suit smiling "Betty...you look...beautiful." I smiled and stood up setting down Hot Dog Jughead kissed me and I smiled and held his face "happy Valentine's Day..." he brought out a bouquet of flowers and I smiled kissing his cheek "thank you Juggie...." he smiled and said "you ready?" I nodded and he held my arm and we went to Pops, underground was a restaurant and it is beautiful. We got some wine and sat down and ordered. After we ordered, we began talking "so...how's your adventures been?" I smiled and said "fine... some mishaps have happened but...I'm making sure to have a lot of nice moments...but I've missed you..." he smiled and leaned in and kissed me I kissed him back and he pulled away smiling lightly and kissed me again and he held my cheek until I stopped and felt a angel of darkness presence. "Umm...do I have bad breath?" Jughead asked me and I shook my head and saw Archie with another girl "hey...do you know the girl Archie's with?" He shook his head "she's new I believe her name is Donna" I looked at her and our food came, after our date I decided to follow them. I made Jughead go home for safety reasons. I looked at them going around everywhere, I was concerned. Suddenly, I saw them drive and stop at the bridge. I grew concerned and grew out my wings and listened in "your stupid, worthless, you were not good enough for Veronica..." I rose my eyebrows hearing this "kill yourself...there's not point to life if the love of your life is dead..." suddenly Archie looked down and I yelled "no!" I ran and flew grabbing him and setting him down and flew towards the girl pinning her "how dare you try and hurt him!" I punched her and said "where's Veronica!?" She smirked "you'll never find her! She's in the depths of... darkness." I punched her but she kicked me off and flew away I groaned and heard "Betty!" I sat up and rubbed the back of my head and saw Jughead, I slapped him saying "you should be home!" I yelled while rubbing my head and he said "did you really think I'd listen?" I nodded "yes!?" He sighed and I gasped "Archie!" I ran down the sidewalk and went down near the river and saw him "hey...Arch!" He opened his eyes seeing me and groaned "what do you guys want?" I sighed and punched him knocking him out "what the hell betty!" I sighed "he's fine...I just need to keep a nice barrier around him...I've gotta take him home...I'll call you. Please go...I just want you safe..." he sighed and nodded, I smiled and kissed his cheek growing my wings out and carrying Archie back home. I got back to my house and went to my room and began playing with my hair thinking about what Donna said. Veronica's in danger... and since she hasn't been a angel for a while her powers still are useless, it's not safe for her and I need to find her...I ran down my stairs seeing my dad. I looked at him and patted his shoulder "hey Betty...you okay?" I sighed and said "Veronica's in danger.." he was confused and let me sit down "I saw an angel of darkness" he yelled "Elizabeth!" I sighed and yelled "one person I was taking care of almost killed themselves because of this stupid dumb dark angel!" My dad said "so? What's the problem?" I sighed "the problem is Veronica is now an angel and this dark angel said they have her somewhere in their hideout, but Veronica doesn't use her angelic powers so she's needs help dad!" He groaned and shook his head "they must've killed her, I'm sorry Betty but no one comes out of there alive! Unless they see already out and about as an angel of darkness." I sighed and he said "and I swear if I see you even near their I will ground you from all duties and your not allowed on earth! So I forbid you from leaving!" I nodded and he stomped away, I looked down and sat on my couch I played with my hands until I groaned in frustration and went to my room. I looked outside and knew Veronica was in danger...and I'm gonna go find her.