BIO

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: Believed to be 17-18 years

Height: 165.1cm (5'5)

Likes: Human Observation

Dislikes: anything bitter

Talent: Ultimate Information Broker
-----------------
Outfit:

Background- Y/N is a man well-known in both the overworld and the underground

Background
- Y/N is a man well-known in both the overworld and the underground. An Information Broker who's also behind a couple of destructive events in both the overworld and the underground. He gives information out of his own enjoyment, though he still can be hired for more specific information. Members of the underground know him as "The one who observes."

Personality
- He's the type that relishes in backing people up in a corner in order to observe their reactions. Whether it be chaotic situations, or just plainly revealing all of their dirty secrets. Y/N is cunning, manipulative, and charming, but his narcissistic nature makes it hard for him to build genuine relationships, having little to nothing of people he gives a sliver of his trust.

He is "neither too close nor too far" with people as he isn't hated, but he also isn't liked.

He is also stronger and even faster than he appears to be.

Other Notes: He knows more than he lets on, and he may also be involved in some tragic events.
---------------------------------------------------

Aaaaaand, that's it for the Bio.

Also, this'll be a Kirigiri Kyoko x Male Reader, since the story I've built in my head so far involved the two of them heavily.

I don't want to say more as to not spoil the story.

I'll also be dropping the Prologue sometime later.

-Mod Komaeda