💭

"The first draft is just you telling yourself the story." ― Terry Pratchett

첫 번째 초안은 그저 이야기를하는 것입니다." ― 테리 프 래칫

Chapter 1: "Coldhearted idiot." |

"As we heard probably hundreds of times already, Jeons have signed yet another big project with Na company, which is revealed to be one of the biggest steps in their long years friendship. More informations-"

The taxi driver sighs before turning off the radio. "These news are becoming more boring within the days..." He pauses and looks at the person on the backseat through a little mirror above the wheel. "Don't you think so?"

Lost in thoughts, you were looking at the window the whole ride, still not moving your gaze even upon the sound of man talking.

"Something big happenin' today, miss?" man asks you again, this time snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Hm? Why are you asking me that, sir?" 

A warm smile appeares on man's lips as you finally look at him."You have that excited expression on your face. It's nice."

Hearing that, you shily smile. "Well, something great is happening today, indeed," you explain, trying not to sound too excited. The situation in your head is totally a different story, however.

"Oh, is it?"

"Mhm." You nod. "I got accepted at Dwight school here in Seoul, and today is my first day there!"

"Wow." Driver slightly widens his eyes and looks at you through the mirror, amazed. "I heard that school is no joke, since is private and all. Only rich or over smart studens get to attend it."

"Exactly," you agree.

"So which one are you?" he asks. 

You bite your lip, hesitating on whether if you should tell him about your situation. In the end, you sigh and give in. "I'm the smart one." Your voice saddens and you look out of the window, already having that well-known school in your view.

The truth is, Dwight highschool is more known by rich students attending it, rather than students who got there by their interest in education. It's a shame really, your parents had to save money they received from working 2 jobs each for you to get opportunity to go to this school, meanwhile someone payed to enter it just because of it's popularity.

As a sign of gratefulness, you promised them to study your ass off if needed, getting the opportunity for schoolarship for the rest of your school years. If you fail, your parents will have to pay huge amount of money for each year. And that would haunt you for the rest of your life.

"Well then, i wish you luck out there, miss." Man's voice rings in your ears and you pay him, getting out and saying: "Thank you sir, i will need it" before closing the door.

And there is it. Huge, and indeed beautiful school with walls covered in white, covering your view. If you didn't already see a picture of it, you would say it's a place for princesses and princes, not a normal Korean school. If this building can be called normal.