✨"Never to suffer would never to have been blessed." ✨

✨"고통을당한 적이 결코 축복받지 않았을 것입니다." ✨

|Chapter 14:"overwhelmed"|

__
Even tho you don't want it, you get to feel the sweet taste of those cherry lips.

___

Jungkook loses himself in the kiss, trying to feel as much as he can, totally forgetting about people around. Your lips can't help but tremble and tingle at the cherry taste you've never felt before, at least not this way.

"Is that the miss you've been searching for, boy?" Man speaks after observing your actions for a while, instantly breaking two of you out of this kissing session. Jungkook's arms fall on his sides and you step away, a nervous smile appearing on his lips.

"Y-y-ye-yeah.." he shutters. First time THE Jeon Jungkook did something like that. Pretty amazing, right?

"I'm really glad to see her doing well, but it would be great if you can bring her away from here, we still have to work and it's dangerous in this weather." Man suggests, tapping Jungkook's shoulder a few times.

Jungkook nods and walks away from the shore, making his way towards the car, but most importantly, not forgetting to take your hand in his before doing so. You are still in a state of shock at the fact he kissed you, without any warnings or solid reason.

The hope and relief in his eyes when he saw you there didn't miss your attention. Question is, what was he doing on the shore and apologising to you? More than anything in the world, you would like to ask him. But, you're not in a state to right now.

Jungkook clears his throat and opens the door for you, which also makes you blush, if it's possible for you to blush even more. You thank him with a weird smile and jump inside the car, Jungkook quickly sitting on the driver's seat beside.

He starts driving, carefully and not in a rush this time. You don't have enough courage to look at him, creating a weird tension between you two. His eyes are focused on the road, but doesn't miss the chance to glance at you from time to time.

After a while, he decides to speak first. "So um.. are you okay?" His voice is changed, but you can't put your finger on what emotion is coloring it.

You hum in response, keeping your eyes away from his, locked on the window. The sound of rain falling on car windows is not easing the silence that flies.

The rest of the ride remained silent, neither of you knowing how to feel or react. Jungkook stops the car in front of your building and you open the door to get out, but his voice makes you stop.

"Wait.. i have something for you." He reaches for something in the backseat and puts it in front of you. You stare it with a brow raised.

"What's that?"

"Just.. take it." You hesitate, but grab it anyway.

"Okay.. thank you?" Jungkook smiles at you warmly.

"It's nothing." You press your lips and nod, getting out of the car and closing the door. Jungkook waves but drives away before he can see you waving back.

(∩`-´)⊃━━☆゚.*・。゚

About 30 minutes passed since Jungkook dropped you home and you weren't able to shake off the weird feeling in your stomach ever since the kiss happened.

You dry your hair and change into pajamas, sitting in the bed and sighing quite loud. Kissing a guy you're not in love with can be such a weird experience. Not gonna lie, his lips did tingle your insides. It's not usual to feel something like that.

A shiny baby blue paper catches your attention. The box he gave you. You take it and put on the bed, curiousity winning the pride battle.

Opening it, a pair of white sneackers with pink starts on it gets in the wide view. The same pair Jungkook has forced you to try on the other day.

You totally forgot about it and didn't think he would actually buy them. Speaking honestly, out of all you tried on, those caught your eyes the most. Jungkook must've noticed that and that's the reason he chose them.

Beside sneackers, there is one more thing. Your lips part and a little smile curves up.

Your diary.

Same one he wanted to threat you with. Same one he read and same one you thought you're never going to get back. What made him want to return it suddenly?

You turn the pages, making sure none was missing. On the first empty page, you find a smiley face which immediately causes you to smile as well.

Maybe you were wrong about Jungkook. Jumped to conclusions before actually getting to know him. He does give off the vibe of a man who would kill for his girl.

But.. you are his girl now, aren't you?

All the emotions are mixed and overwhelming. You don't know what to think, what to feel. All of this is a very confusing situation..

Your phone buzzes and you look at who texted you, your heart instantly jumping.

Taehyung 💜

<you alright y/n?

I do not know Taehyung. I do not know...