💭

"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you." -- Maya Angelou

당신의 이야기를 들려주는 것보다 더 큰 고통은 없습니다. -- 마야 안 젤루

|Chapter 3: Master and servant contract? |

Well, this is what you get for stucking your nose in wrong place.

As you walk down the halls, you hear multiple whispers around and about you. Every single one is about how you're targeted by 'master Jk'. Just a bunch of crap.

It doesn't stop there.

"Hurry up, Y/N!" Eun Jung tells you as you both are in hurry. PE class is about to start. "Teacher hates when you're late. I'm going!" She says and rushes outside, leaving you alone as you're struggling to find your sneakers.

"Where can they be?" You search whole locker, yet you find nothing. As you hear footsteps, you turn around, expecting to see Eun Jung. "Why did you come bac-"

Before you know it, a pile of cold water falls on you, wetting your hair and clothes completely.

And it isn't Eun Jung. It's two girls you've seen around that stinky girl, Chun Yuna.

They leave the room satisfied, leaving you alone.

~

"I'm so sorry i'm late!" You say once you join the rest of the class.

"You're five minutes late, and that's unforgivable." Teacher says, looking at you.

You had no other option but to take your regular uniform as today's PE clothes. There is no way you can run and do sport in wet clothes. Also, you didn't find your sneakers so you just took regular, leather shoes.

"Run ten circles around the place." Teacher says, not caring about the fact how you're dressed and not bothering to ask.

Eun Jung wanted to say that it's not your fault, but she remains quiet as you shake your head at her, before you start running.

Yuna watches you with a satisfied smirk on her lips.

Well, all that running didn't do good for your ankle.

After class ended, you immidiately go to nurse, feeling nothing but pain in your legs.

"No more running in leather shoes, understand?" A nurse tells you as she applies cream and puts ice pack on your swollen ankle.

"Yes. Sorry." You reply, flashing her a small smile.

A gut feeling was telling you that Mr. Idiot has something to do with this. As   adventurous you are, you wouldn't let him get away with this.

Jeon Jungkook, you are so dead.

~

Leaving nurse's office, you carefully make your way to math classroom, a place he should be in now.

Standing in front of it, you hesitate to enter. If you want that magazine picture and all that money, you have to behave. Getting into an argument and getting on school's most popular boy is something you definately didn't need.