✨ "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." ✨

✨"미래는 꿈의 아름다움을 믿는 사람들에게 속합니다." ✨

|Chapter 12: "My girlfriend"|

It's still early in the morning and you are sleeping peacefully. That is, until someone decides to interrupt the beauty sleep by throwing a pillow at you without mercy.

"Yaah, you idiotic idiot of a brother, i'm not making you breakfast again!" You yell once straighting up and sitting on the bed, your eyes still half closed and sleepy.

"I don't know if i should feel insulted by you calling me brother." A voice speaks from beside the window, the one that doesn't belong to Hoseok.

Upon recognising it, you shoot your eyes open, finding that coldhearted idiot watching you with a little smirk.
"What the hell?!" You pull the sheets up to cover yourself, remembering that you sleep in a tank top. "Why do i have an idiot in my room?!"

"Goodmorning to you too, girlfriend." Jungkook says, smiling teasingly.

"I'm not your stupid girlfriend! And why are you here?!" You throw a big pillow at him, but he catches it before it can hit him, chuckling at your action.

"As a responsible boyfriend, i came to pick you up." He explains, placing the pillow on the chair beside the bed before taking a sit.

"You're NOT my boyfriend! And i don't need you to pick me up, i have legs and can walk perfectly fine." Lie. At least for the other part about walking normally. After yesterday, you're not so sure anymore.

"Like it or not, you're coming with me. That's final." As he says that, Jungkook casualy leans on the chair and crosses his legs.

You glare. "How did you even know where i live?"

"Chipmunk, i'm THE Jeon Jungkook. I should, and can know everything about you. It takes only a few seconds." He still keeps the annoying smirk on his cherry lips.

You suddenly widen your eyes. "Did my parents see you?"

"Yeah, your mom opened the door." He says, lifting his shoulder a little. "I meet even your dad. They're so nice. Not to forget your brother. Oh poor guy, who he manages to stay normal beside a yelling machine like you, i wonder."

"He's lucky to have a sister like me."

"Suree~" his eyes wonder around your room, taking in every detail. "Nice room for a girl tho."

"If you're done with observing the room of your dreams, Mr., I would like to get out of bed and change since i can't go back to sleep." You speak. However, he looks unbothered and doesn't seem like moving.

"Do it then." He says casualy, shrugging at your words.

"Are you going to watch me change, pervert?"

Jungkook licks his lips. "If you insist."

You throw another pillow, full force and this time, it actually hits him right in the face. "Just get out!" You burst.