✨"Love yourself, everyone else is already taken." ✨

✨"자기 자신을 사랑하십시오. 다른 모든 사람들은 이미 촬영되었습니다." ✨

|Chapter 22:"Lost stars."|

"Can you stop?"

"Stop what?"

"Stop staring at me, it's distracting!" The harsh tone of your voice flies towards the guy who's sitting beside the counter, having his legs crossed while obviously enjoying the view.

He raises a brow and smiles mockingly. "You saw me naked and what makes you nervous are my eyes? Unbelievable," says he and rests his side jawline on his open palm.

At that moment, the glass slips out of Yoongi's hands and he flashes you a nervous look before bending down to pick up the pieces. You look at him and offer to help, but a guy refuses and you give up, leaning on the counter while sighing.

"Can you stop pointing that out already? It was an accident!"

He pretends to think. "Hmm, I'll consider it, girlfriend."

I swear, this guy can be such a pain sometimes.

Exactly. But, except keeping a constant eye on you, he didn't do anything that would make you upset or mad. Times flies fast and it's been a week and a half since you started working at a cafe.

It is endeed exausting, coming before the work even before it starts and leaving hours after closing. Having to deal with several types of customers plus bearing with school even before it all. As a cherry on top, having a guy with a glued stare on your body doesn't help with it all.

Even so, sometimes you're kinda glad he's spending his after school time with you, when he's able to do all kinds of things. It does seem like he's a bodyguard more than your boyfriend actually.

Well, his boyfriend mode activates when needed. He drives you from school to work, from work to home. All while holding your hand, an action which melts your heart every single time.

Also, he is there to protect you from guys that don't know how to behave. Few days earlier, 5 boys who entered the cafe started hitting on you, in a way no girl would be comfortable with. One of them even grabbed your hand when you refused to give him your number.

Luckly, they all ran away and didn't come back after Jungkook jumped in front of you and told them to get lost in a very intimidating tone. At least you're sure nothing bad will happen while having this guy behind your back. Or maybe, the other way around.

As for Namjoon and Taehyung, you're all on good terms and you're very glad nothing changed between them and you. Namjoon and Jungkook still don't like each other, showing the fact they do not even plan to talk it out. Well, more like Jungkook is not willing to listen.

Namjoon is still working at school at a music teacher and you're seeing him every day. He wishes 'good morning' to you every morning and has a shy smile while talking. Those dimples of his is something you'll never be able to get enough of.

He doesn't look comfortable talking about his relationship with his brother, so you're not trying to dig in deeper. Anyhow, you're just glad he remained the same and isn't worrying about anything and is happy.