💭

"You must me the change you wish to see in the world."

"세상에서보고 싶은 변화가 필요합니다."

|Chapter 11: "Namjoon"|

Even though it's not that late, the streets of Seoul are empty. Not many people want to get out of their house, probably because of the sudden changes in weather. It can rain anytime.

You are not one of those people.

Only the sound of shoes hitting the ground is heard. And frustrated puffs of air going out of your nose.

"Who does he think he is?! Selfish piece of-" before knowing it, you find yourself facing the ground, brushing your exposed ankle and elbows while falling.

"Oww, seriously? When will people leave my poor ankle alone?!"

"Are you okay, miss?" A somehow deep and strong male voice says from above. He kneels and offers his hand out. "I'm sorry for hitting you, i had earphones in and didn't hear you walking beside me."

Slowly lifting your head, you're met with a charming pair of dark eyes and  two dimples on each side of the man's cheeks. "I-i guess i'm fine.." you say, opposite of what you're thinking right now.

"Are you sure? Your elbows are bleeding." He gently reaches to touch them, you hissing as soon as he does.
"Please come with me, miss. I will bring you to the hospital."

"No no no. I mean, there is no need, really."

He shakes his head. "No, i do. It's my fault that you're hurt right now. At least let me do this, i would feel better afterwards."

The man does look older than you, but at the same time, he looks young. By the face, you would give him 18. But the suit he's wearing is definately saying otherwise. Maybe around 30?

There was no way you would pass unnoticed by your parents at home, and returning to Jungkook's house is also not an option. So you put a warm smile and accept man's offer.

"Can you walk? My car is there." He points to a car that is down the street you two are in. It's a lot of walking to get there, and with your re-opened wound on your swollen ankle, it will be difficult. Even so, you nod and take his hand, putting your leg on the ground and immediately hissing at the feeling.

The man notices the pain in your expression and slightly bends down. "Do you mind if i carry you?" Lot's of blood rushes to your cheeks. Is it dangerous accepting such an offer from a stranger? Probably, but under these circumstances, you have nothing to lose.

"U-um, i don't.." you whisper. Even upon your voice being so quiet, man heard you and gently placed one hand on your back and other under your knees, lifting you up from the ground with zero effort.

A BIG car gets closer to you. A model you wouldn't be able to afford even with 100 full-time jobs.

The man places you down in the backseat and secures you with a seatbelt. You smile ever so kindly and soon after, he goes to the other side of the car and enters as well, having a seat beside you.

"To the hospital, Mr. Ming." The man says to the driver and other man nods, looking at you through the little mirror above the wheel.