💭

"Keep a cool head and maintain a low profile. Never take the lead, but aim to something big." 💭

"머리를 차갑게 유지하고 프로필을 낮게 유지하십시오. 절대 리드하지 말고 큰 것을 목표로 삼으십시오." 💭

|Chapter 17: "I'm travelling."|

Later, at the classroom

"Hey y/n, everything alright?" Eun Jung sits in front of you, resting her arms on the desk in between. You slowly lift your head to look at her, but soon burry your face in your bag again.

"Were you crying?" She asks, keeping her voice as gentle as possible. Eun Jung became the only person who's talking to you, except Jungkook and his two guy friends, but even them talking to you isn't an often case.

As everyone probably know, Eun Jung has a massive crush on Jungkook, just like the rest of the school. More percisely, she USED to have a crush on him. Even crazier, she used to stalk him everywhere. And it means everywhere.

But ever since you accepted to be her friend, you never once heard her talking about him. She seems to support the fact Jungkook is glueing to you all the time and doesn't mind you going to his house or him picking you up. She as well seems like the only person to do so.

"I want to die." You murmur in the bag, wanting her to hear you, but not totally at the same time.

"What? Why is that? Is it that time of the month already?" You shake your head at her comment.

"The big, bloody storm has passed."

"Then what is it?" Eun Jung actually sound worried. She knows about your situation with Jungkook and knows about everything that he forces you to do. Who would've thought a chubby girl from your class could be so supportive and caring.

"One bigger storm has fallen on me. And it's name is Jeon Jungkook." Other girl softens her eyes and leans closer, waiting for you to start talking.

"So, you know Taehyung, right?" She nods.

"Of course. That guy you met online, right?" You confirm a question by nodding and lean your cheek on the bag. "What about him?"

"He bought tickets for me. Concert tickets. Exo's. concert. tickets." Eun Jung's mouth open wide.

"No freaking way! Girl, i'm telling ya, that guy's a keeper."

You pout. "Whatever. I'm not going to that concert anyway."

"What?! Why not?"

"Because one stupid immature creature decided to tear those precious tickets into pieces." Even talking about that is painful, a memory of him doing that coming back to you.

"Omoo, are you serious?" You nod and close your eyes. "Why did he do that?"

"Because he's dumb." You say without hesitation. "He has money to take a bath in it and doesn't care about how hard some people work to get it while he doesn't have to move a single finger."

"So Taehyung bought those tickets with his own money?" You hum.

"Sis, he must've worked three full-time jobs to earn enough money. And it's for you, isn't that the cutest thing ever?"