💭

|"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."| 💭

|"실수하는 데 걸린 인생은 더 명예 롭지 않을뿐만 아니라 아무것도하지 않는 인생보다 더 유용합니다."| 💭

Longer chapter ahead. Enjoy ✌️

|Chapter 13: "Taste of those cherry lips."|

Every talk that existed vanishes as soon as Jungkook steps in the classroom, with you in his arms.

All students stare at two of you. Some in awe, some in surprise, and some in jealousy.

Jungkook gently places you down on the chair and takes a look at your ankle again. On the other hand, you are refusing eye contact and can't wait for him to leave.

"Listen here, all of you." He starts, sounding maybe too intimnidating. "This girl right here," pointing at you, "is my girlfriend."

Your eyes widen and lips apart. Now he's willing to release such a lie to whole school? "So if i see any of you even try to touch her..." his gaze is mostly directed to one and only Yuna, who is sitting behind, on your left. Yuna seems to be more annoyed by you being Jungkook's girlfriend, rather than a threat same guy just threw at her.

"I suggest you behave yourself, if you don't want to spend rest of school years in a school with lower reputation." Jungkook takes a quick look around anyone and turns around, not forgetting to eye you whole one last time.

You feel like embarassment is going to swallow you. Mostly because what he said is not even true. But can't explains that to other people.

The classroom falls into a deep silence, students communicating through eyes instead of whispers. Not even a minute after, you feel someone squeezing your wrist and making you look at her. "So it came to that, huh? You're not going to stop until you get him whole, aren't you?" Yuna says through greeted teeth, bending down to your eye level.

"Leave me alone." You coldly say, getting enough of her behaviour already.

"Can't do that, darling. You took something that belongs to me, so just watch me get it back." Her gaze burns holes in your eyes. She harshly lets go of you and goes back to her seat, as the teacher enters the classroom.

For the whole class, you feel her and other students poking the back of your head only using their eyes. It's only the first day, and you're already tired of it.

As the bell rings, you take the backpack and storm out of the classroom, not even caring about the pain coming from your leg and not knowing where you are going.

"Hey, Y/N, is that you?" A familiar voice echoes through the empty hall and you turn around, surprised by who stands in front of you.

"Namjoon?" He approaches you, a dimply smile drawn over his lips.

"Hi Y/N. Glad i'm seeing you again. How are you?"

You try to hide the upset feeling, replacing it with a surprise. "Ye-yeah, i'm.. fine. But what are you doing here?"

He shily looks down, lifting his head confidently second after. "It's my first day on a new job. Isn't your music teacher going on a break because of pregnancy?"