💭

"It's so dark right now, I can't see any light. It's because light is coming from you. You can't see it, but everyone else can." 💭

|Chapter 45:"Romantic dates."|

"I have something to tell you face to face. Are you still up for dinner tonight?"

As school is finished for today, you get home and look at the clock.

"Um," you hesitate, "sure. Why not."

"Great. I'll pick you around 8:30."

"Thanks for accepting." Namjoon comments while driving and you smile at him.

"It's nothing."

Soon, he parks the car and gets out to your side, opening the door for you. He then leads you inside.

You two take the table and the food is already prepared. You feel nervous about the fact this restaurant looks pretty expensive.

"Well then," Namjoon sits down, "happy birthday to me."

Your eyes instantly widen. "Today's your birthday?!"

He chuckles. "I have two. First is given by my mother, but second is when I managed not to drown. But, I can decitate that one to you."

"Me?"

"Yes. Thinking of you actually helped me get through dark times. Because of you I fought to stay alive. Your pictures in my head made it all easier for me." He states, and you blush, but don't know what to say.

"I have a present for you." He exclaims and gets up from his seat, bowing to other people as he goes closer to the piano seated in the corner.

He takes a deep breath and cracks his fingers before gently pressing them among the piano. Playing a song you never heard before.

But it sound beautiful. No wonder why he's the music teacher. He's talented.

Then he starts singing the lyrics. It's q mix between rap and singing, but still sound heavenly. But why does it feels like it's completely written for you?

Maybe because he's very deeply looking at you while singing? Directing the words to you.

You fall deep in thought. Why the sudden interest for you? Why now, when you have the best boyfriend ever? Why towards you..?

"Shall we let Jungkook know about this?" Jimin asks, taking the picture while hiding behind a fake plant.

"We don't lie to him. Send it." Jin orders. "It's what he told us to do, anyway. To keep an eye for sister-in-law."

Jimin sends the picture and they remain in the same position, earning some weird looks from people around.

After dinner, Namjoon kindly offered to drive you home.

"Thanks for eating with me today." He smiles.