✨"What's the world for you if you can't make it up the way you want it?" - Tony Morrison✨

✨"당신이 원하는 방식으로 만들 수 없다면 당신을위한 세상은 무엇입니까?" -토니 모리슨 ✨

|Chapter 40:"Little help."|

It's the ringtone of your phone that wakes you up the next morning. Lies none, you didn't sleep really well last night. All that talk about incident did the work, it appeared again in the dream and you were scared to fall asleep again. But guess you were that tired that your eyes eventually closed by themselves.

Lazily half opening one eye, you reach for the phone and look at who's calling.

"Hi." You greet with a raspy morning voice.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?"

"It's okay. It was about time for me to."

"Well, um.. It's saturday today and you have no school, so I thought visiting you would be a good idea."

"Of course, you're welcomed. When are you coming?"

"I'm in front of the door, actually."

On that you sit up straight and quickly leave the bed, then exit the room and hurry to open the door, still having phone glued to your ear.

"Hi Tae." You smile upon seeing the man on your doorstep.

"Good morning, y/n. Sorry for waking you up." He returns the smile.

You move to the side to allow him to step in.

"We have guests?" Another voice joins and you mentally prepare for what's about to come.

Taehyung just stares at the other, but then cracks a smile. "Good morning to you too, Jungkook."

Jungkook nods slowly. "Yeah."

"Sit, Taehyung." You suggest and he nods before going to the couch and sitting.

"This is for you." He hands you a big bag.

"What's this?"

"Just some groceries. I know you needed them."

If anyone says this guy is not an angel, they would lie big time.

"Wow, there's some meat also!" Jungkook peeks at the bag. 

"Thank you, Taehyung. I really owe you now."

He smiles ever so sweetly. "Always. It's just a little help tho."

You sense a hint of jealousy as Jungkook let's out a quiet scoff.

"But anyway, you two are now.. living together?" He questions and Jungkook wastes no time in wrapping his arm around your shoulder and bringing you closer.

"Yes. y/n invited me because she can't spend time without me now."

You show his arm off and roll your eyes. "It's not like that. I was just kind enough to not let you sleep on the street."

Taehyung flashes you a look of understanding and throws his head slighty to the side, towards the door. You immediately get the message.

"Um, I will go grab some coffe for you, Taehyung."

"I'll go with you!" Jungkook offers.

"No, I'll be quick. You stay here, alright?"

Not caring about the pajamas you're still wearing, you give Taehyung a nod before leaving the apartment.

Jungkook remains looking at the door after you leave. Taehyung's words make him move his eyes.

"Are you not causing her any problems?"

He glares at the older. "Who do you take me for?"

"You just seem a little problematic these days. But let me tell you, at least make it easier on her, got it?"

Jungkook takes a sit across from Taehyung. "Of course."

"Have you tried finding a job? You can't sit here 24/7, you know."

"I tried applying as a waiter, but seems like that's not the right job for me." He admits.

Taehyung chuckles. "Of course it's not, you should search something you're good at. You never made coffe by yourself, and you expect to be good as a waiter? Absolutely no."

Jungkook raises an eyebrow. "What do you have in mind?"

"Seriously, Jungkook? Your hobby is fixing cars. There must be at least one person who needs your talent. Start from there."

It's been a while since these two had a normal, friendly conversation. But Jungkook can't help but to squint his eyes.

"Just trust me, okay? It can't be that bad, plus you will earn your own money."

Hearing the door, two boys turn their head and see you holding two cups in your hands.

"Okay." Jungkook speaks, looking at Taehyung.

"Okay what? What did you two talk about?" You question, placing the cups on the table.

"Nothing." Taehyung smiles.

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

"It's totally you who should do it."

"What? No way, I cooked. Meaning the dishes are waiting for you."

Jungkook squints his eyes. "Let the rock paper scissors decide."

"Okay." You agree and get in the position.

"Okay. Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!"

"HA! Scissors win against the paper!" You exclaims in a winner tone. "You lose, dishes are yours."

Boy lets out a sigh and turns to face the sink full of dishes after you two had dinner which you made.

As he grabs a sponge and the plate, you observe the man as he washes it.

"Here. To not wet your shirt." You take an apron and tie it around his tiny waist. A flusstered smile appears on his lips.

You will never know, but this is close enough to how he imagined life with you after school. Married life, that is.

"I'll wash the dishes every day if you'll tie my apron every time." He speaks through a smirky-smile.

You raise your eyebrows. "Don't get ideas."

💜