I didn't even start writting it yet wth-

But thanks 🥺 ❤️

✨"I'm a master of speaking silently - my whole life I've spoken silently and lived through entire tragedies in silence. ✨

|Chapter 46:"Growing closer."|

What could he possibly be doing to not be able to talk? Usually he is the first to call and never stops talking.

But as you're walking through the school garden, a ding sound makes you lift your head from the phone. Few steps away, Jungkook waits with a smile and something you definately didn't expect to see.

"You kept that bike? I thought you threw it away?" You ask once approaching him.

He shruggs. "Well, I didn't. Our memories were made on this bike as I used to bring you to school with it. It's precious, so I'm saving it for our kids."

This boy is impossible. But you love him that way.

"What are you waiting for?" He asks. "Hop on!"

"Are you bringing me home?"

He smiles misteriously. "Maybe. Maybe not."

You flash him a suspicious look, but decide to trust him on whatever he's up to. So with a quick move, you jump on the seat behind and secure yourself with wrapping your arms around his tiny cute waist.

"To the stars!"

"Any specific reason for coming here?" You ask, watching the boy while he walks with his eyes closed, showering his skin with sunlight. He made you go to the beach in the afternoon, when it's empty but sand the hottest. 

Jungkook takes a calm breath and opens his eyes, looking at you for some seconds before stooping down and taking a sharp rock. He uses it to draw a straight line few inches away from your feet.

"What are you doing?" Your question stays unanswered, as he smiles before walking towards the water. Your smile fades away as you watch him walk in deeper.

What in the hell is he going in the water like that, especially after-!

"Yah, don't go so deep, you hear me!" He seems to ignore your talking. Once his shorts get completely wet under water, you take it as a clue and run towards him.