💭

"There is nothing sacred about universality which makes the shared automatically better than the unshared." - Richard Rorty 💭

"공유되지 않은 것보다 자동으로 공유를 개선하는 보편성에 대한 성스러운 것은 없습니다." - Richard Rorty 💭

|Chapter 31:"Facing the reality."|

The next day;

"You're not supposed to do it like that!" The oldest present in the hospital room, Jin of course, yells at Jimin, noticing the way he's trying to peel off an apple.

"What's wrong with how I do it?" The younger yells back, getting frustrated at the older lecturing him all the time.

Jin carefully slippd the knife out of Jimin's hands and holds it the right way, peeling off the apple and cutting it into slices.

Jimin scoffs. "It's no different than how I was doing."

"It is. You were litteraly stabbing the poor thing! Look, all the juicyness is almost gone!"

Brown haired one crosses his arms across his chest. "This wasn't juicy to begin with."

The two continue to chat about the fruit and peeling skills. They are so into it, that they don't notice when a pair of eyes opens lazily and meets the brightness of the room, causing his eyes to squint.

Boy moves his gaze around, not knowing where he is. The first thing he does notice, are two loud voices chatting and a feel of a mask being pressed against his lower face.

Finding it too tight, he reaches to grab the mask and takes it off with a great effort. It takes a lot of energy to even move a single muscle.

Finally finding the owners of the voices, both having their backs turned to him, Jungkook opens his mouth in intention to say something, but at the moment, his throat is too dry. So what was supposed to be a question 'what happened?' comes out as a simple dry cough.

Other two males turn around faster than the light upon the sound of coughing reaching their ears. The shock is so big that Jin dropps the apple on the floor before rushing to Jungkook's side, followed by Jimin.

Wide smiles paint their faces, seeing that pair of dark eyes staring back at them. It takes some more observations for Jungkook to realise that he's in the hospital room, in hospital bed.

"How are you feeling? Are you okay? You want an apple?" Jimin bombs him with questions once Seokjin goes to find the doctor and bring the news to Jungkook's family.

The youngest just manages to shook his head, coughing some more. Jimin takes a glass of water and helps Jungkook up gently, bringing the glass near his lips and letting him drink.

A groan escapes his mouth as he gulps the whole liquid down his throat. Jimin sits beside and rests his hand on his shoulder. Jungkook looks at his friend, one specific word coming out his mouth. "y/n?"

He doesn't miss the drop in his friend's expression, but to Jimin's rescue, doctor enters the room before he gets to say anything. Soon enough, all three members of his family come in as well.

"My son! Finally!" His father is the first who gets to hug his son, being careful about the grip. Jungkook only responds with a smile.