💭

"Mirrors and images. Or sex and love. These are two separate systems that we miserably try to link." - Don DeLillo 💭

"거울과 이미지. 또는 섹스와 사랑. 이것들은 우리가 비참하게 연결하려고하는 두 개의 분리 된 시스템입니다." -
돈 델 릴로 💭

|Chapter 37:"Love is more important."|

A whole day after, evening time;

Coming back home after the end of today's shift and arriving to your flat, a sight of specific someone sitting on the floor stands out.

The door he's sitting in front of are just beside yours. He's deeply in thoughts, staring at the window across and playing with his fingers.

And that someone is Jungkook.

It's weird. Why would he just randomly sit on the floor and look so sad all of the sudden? He didn't even come to watch over you at work today. The first thought is that he maybe lost the keys so he can't enter.

Just then you look more closely and notice some bags with clothes and all kinds of stuff tucked in. The bags are not even zipped properly.

So, he's moving out already? Talk about lasting..

Your gaze is kept on his figure even while unlocking the door. As they open, boy moves his eyes to your slowly. If eyes could sigh, his would do just that.

He kinda looks.. defeated?

Mind your own bussiness, y/n. As you should. And as he should. It's better like that.

You leave him staring at the door as you enter inside and lock behind yourself.

He's waiting for someone to pick him up, I suppose. He's going home. You think.

On the other hand...

With Jungkook, yesterday after school;

School really made him forget how the apartment looked like in that whole mess. His eyes widened for a split second when he came inside, before realising that he fell asleep before cleaning and couldn't do it earlier because of school.

Instead of having lunch, seems like some cleaning was supposed to go down.

ヘ(。□°)ヘ

Black apron became white from all that flour. But, it was worth it as the whole living room and kitchen sparkled.

Jungkook was never good at cleaning. He had people who's job was to clean, so he never had to try it. But he would sometimes watch how people use cloths and sponges to do the work. It wasn't that hard, just making circular movements with a wet cloth over something.

Fortunately, he managed to get the job done. One thing off from his 'to do list'. One more that's left was to finish the cake till the end.

Adding some food color like the lady from YouTube video said made the whipped cream pink and Jungkook felt proud of getting it right from the first try.

Using the spoon, he plastered the pink cream on the edges of the cake. Smart move was to use fork for letters in the middle.