✨"We're no longer lovers but I'll always love you." - O. Leary✨

✨"우리는 더 이상 연인이 아니지만 항상 당신을 사랑할 것입니다. "-O. Leary ✨

|Chapter 41:"Love for life."|

Entering the house, the man is greeted by his father sitting on the chair in the living room, thinking with his eyes closed.

"I've went to visit my son." He speaks in a calm tone, gaining older's attention as his eyes open and rest on the other figure.

"He seems to handle this life on his own pretty good. At least he's not alone, 'cause as far as I heard, he's living with a girl."

"Weren't you yelling at that girl and disliked her?" Grandfather asks.

"I still don't approve her for stealing both of my sons... But you didn't see them just now. They were smiling, eating together. Looks like our Jungkook's has grown up. He even found a job!"

"Why having a job at his age and with our money? He slowly forgets that he's a Jeon, doesn't he?"

"Come on father. If he stayed here, when would he grab the chance to mature like he has now? Maybe him leaving home wasn't a good idea without me knowing, but now looking at it-"

"You're defending him now?"

Man sits beside his father and sighs. "Yes. I'm his dad, after all. If they do not find Namjoon, he will be the only one. His happiness is what matters to me."

"Because of the way you treated him he became like this. Running away from home, suddenly leaving family gatherings because of the girl."

Man nods. "I.. I know. But it's not late for changes. He has found the right person for him. Both you and I know how it feels to lose a lover. Do we really want that to happen to him?"

Older man sinks his chin lower, looking at his own son from above his glasses. "You went soft already? I thought you'd last longer."

"It's not about going soft! It's about my son and your grandson."

"Whatever you say. Until he comes home, I don't want to speak to him or hear anything." He exclaims and closes his eyes, leaning deeper in the seat.

Younger just sighs and stealing one more glance at his father, leaves the room.

"Any news?" His wife appears in front of him and expects an answer that will make her feel at ease.

"Jungkook is safe and sound, do not worry about him."

"And how about Namjoon? Did they find him yet?"

Man opens his mouth to say something, but closes them and just shakes his head.

Woman's shoulders sink as an uneasy expression remains on her features.
Her husband pulls her in for a hug.

"Don't worry, I'm sure our son will show up. Eventually."

Walking through the park after seeing the surprise Jungkook has made, you are quiet but have a shy smile on your face. It's this one feeling that appeared and that's telling you something is about to happen.