✨ "If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavour." ✨

✨ "생명을 예측할 수 있다면 인생은 중단되고 맛이 없어집니다." ✨

|Chapter 6: "Taehyung. 💜" |

What ended up happening to those sweet and yet poor Hoekdeoks? Well, you didn't let them go to waste. A cute little puppy on the street received a good meal thanks to that little incident of yours.

It's now evening and you just finished with changing into your pajamas. Simple white shorts and oversized white shirt, since it's kinda warm in your room. Not to forget pair of socks, which you can't sleep without these days, they're just so soft and adorable.

After taking a bath, you start drying your hair with a towel, when a notification goes off and your phone buzzes on the bed.

You want to ignore it, since it's most likely to be that rich idiot again. He's probably bored so he decided to bother even tho it's late.

Curiousity wins anyway and you check the name. It's far from who you expected and a sincere smile creeps up, thin line of your lips replaced with a very curvy one.

Wasting no time, you reply.

Yup. Definately not Jeon Jungkook. That idiot would never write something like this.

It's weird how a single message can change and take control over anyone's whole mood. It takes only a short time to write it, yet the affect stays for hours. Amazing thing, right?

This specific one made a whole garden full of flowers and butterflies appear in your stomach. Someone really thinks your name is gorgeous..

With happily shaky hands, you write a text back.

Taehyung

Taehyung..

Taehyung.

"Taehyung.. Sound angelic." His name tingles the tip of your tongue and it feels amazing. It's the same as the feeling you get while eating cotton candy. Sweet, yet tinglish and somehow relaxing as it melts on your tongue. Or those snowflakes that slowly dissapear once reaching your mouth.