✨ | "Rather dead than cool." | ✨

✨ | "멋지다보다는 죽었다." | ✨

|Chapter 10: "Be my woman."|

A slightly loud sound of a song playing on the radio can he heard in the room as someone is humming along the melody, two pair of eyes fixed on him, exchanging looks from time to time.

"Don't you think boss is getting weirder day by day?" Jimin whispers to the elder, leaning closer to him.

"Of course," Seokjin agrees, "i don't even remember the last time he showed that much of an interest towards a student here. Especially a girl."

"He chosed her to give him private classes, protected her from Yuna and gave her his favourite sweatshirt. I begged him to lend me that sweatshirt and he never did." Jimin states, watching the youngest's every movement. "I see nothing wrong with protecting students from bullies, but what happens when the bully is him?"

On the other hand, Jungkook has no idea of having eyes directed to him. He's in his own world, singing a song he doesn't exactly know words of while keeping his hands busy with wrapping a box in colored paper.

Pretty, shiny, baby blue paper and big white box. For what? You'll find out soon.

"Done." He admires the new look of a ordinary, white box. There is too much glue and sticky tape around it and the paper doesn't exactly twists on the corners of the box. It looks like a mess.

Jungkook frowns and sighs upon realising that it's not how it's supposed to look. He can't give that as a present.

"Nah, it's not like she's going to look at the paper. What's important is what's inside." He says and carefully takes it in his hands, placing it beside the open window to dry.

As he turns around and throws himself on the comfty couch, just then he catches the weird way his two friends are watching him. "What happened?" He asks and they look at each other before returning their gazes to him.

"Do you.. maybe.."

"Like someone?" Jin asks, the room suddenly becoming silent, except the melody of the song playing in the backround.

"What are you talking about? Me, Jeon Jungkook, liking someone? Did you two hit your head or something?"

They both sigh. "Look, it's just that.. you started acting a bit weirder than usual."

"Yeah, it's like you suddenly became soft." Other one, Jimin explains and earns a confused look from the younger.  "Do you.. like Y/N?"

Blood rushes to his cheeks and without him realising it, he blushes.

"Oh, so you do!" Jin suddenly yells and smiles with his mouth open wide, Jimin joining him right after.

"Aw don't worry boss, it's nothing to be ashamed of!"

"Exactly, that's a normal thing!"

Jungkook jumps off the couch. "I'm not liking anybody, especially not an idiot like her!"

His statement doesn't make the grin from their faces fall. "Whatever you say, bossy bossy." Jimin teases.