✨"The price of everything is the amount of life you exchange for it." - Henry David Thoreau ✨

✨"모든 것의 가격은 당신이 그것을 교환하는 삶의 양입니다." - 헨리 데이비드 소로 ✨

|Chapter 30:"Wake up call"|

The beeping sound of a breathing machine and heart monitor gives Taehyung light shivers as he quietly enters the hospital room. His eyes immediately fall on the younger, lying on the bed in the same position as in those two weeks. His skin is still pale, dark circles more visible now.

Boy closes the door behind. It's weird that no one is visiting him today, most of the time his family is around him, or Jimin and Jin. But today, it's just him.

It's better that way. This is just between these two.

Taehyung places some flowers on the little desk beside the bed and sits on a chair. He sarcasticly smiles, looking at the lunch box with your name written on it. Same box you left for Jungkook two weeks ago. It's still untouched.

"Come on, wake up." He speaks, flickering other's forehead. "You still have so many things to do. I know you can hear me, Jungkook that I know wouldn't except being called a coward. And right now, I am calling you a coward, because you are one."

He stops and moves his hand away, waiting for some kind of reaction. But he receives none.

"So many people are worried about you. Your grandfather is at lack of energy, your mom and dad are here every day and night. I doubt they are eating anything."

Older hands curve into fists as he hovers above younger's head. "All you do is lay here comfortably, but have you thought about y/n?! How do you think she's feeling?!"

His emotions burst, thinking this is the right moment to let everything out. "All the blame is upon her now. She even left Dwight and Seoul because of you, became she wants you to be happy!"

Taehyung shouts. He knows Jungkook can hear him, and maybe speaking this way will do some effect.

Seeing that other didn't do anything, Taehyung moves away and goes to the window, moving the curtains and pointing to outside. "Look at the world behind this curtains. Just because time stopped for you doesn't mean it will stop for everyone. How can you let life steal so much from you? Why are you letting it go without a fight?!"

His shouting doesn't stop. "Those who love and worry about you, will carry on living in pain because of your cowardice!"

Taking a deep breath, he moves closer to the bed and continues. "If you're a man, get up! Prove it by cleaning up this mess in front of you instead of wasting time lying here! For once do things right!"

Feeling like everything's been said, he stops himself of shouting anything else. He observes the one lying for quite some time before saying: "Jungkook. Come back. We all need you."

That's the last thing he manages to say before turning around and leaving the hospital room, it becoming scary silent after.

'we all need you.' weird. Taehyung had only you in his mind while saying that.

💜