✨"She lends her pen
To thoughts of him,
That flow from it,
In her solitary.
For she is his poet
And her is his poetry." ✨

|Chapter 50:"New loves."|

The first sunlight peeking through the curtains in the morning wakes you up due to it's brightness.

After some seconds, a memory from yesterday shows up in your mind and instantly, you turn to look at the floor.

Where Jungkook is supposed to be sleeping, now is an empty bed.

You get up and leave your room. In the living room, your parents are enjoying their breakfast while Hoseok joggs around, having his legs crossed.

"Morning honey! You slept well?" Your mother wishes and you nod with trying-not-to-be-suspicious smile.

Hoseok stops jogging and looks at you, then mom and dad, then at the bathroom door. "Hold on!" He speaks and everyone's attention falls on him. "If you're here sis, and mom and dad are here too.. who's in the bathroom then?"

Just at that moment, bathroom door unlocks from inside and a secret guest comes out. "Good morning, Hoseok. Good morning Mr. And Mrs. Byul." Jungkook bows.

Your dad forced a smile, but your mom not even that. She just stares at Jungkook and at you.

Then she focuses her eyes on the boy. "I remember kicking you out with a broom last time..?"

With a broom? "Yes aunty."

"And you had an audacity to come again?"

"Mom.." you butt in but she shows you her palm, telling you not to interrupt.

"Aunty, I.. I left home."

She furrows her brows. "You did what?"

"I'm a stranger there. I'm not coming back to where I don't belong."

"He doesn't have anywhere else to stay.." you hug Jungkook's hand. "So I offered him to stay here."

"That's fine honey." Your dad speaks. "But, you two were still in the same room for a whole night."

Jungkook's eyes widen. "Do-don't worry about that! I didn't do anything to her, I promise!"

"He slept on the floor!" You defend.

Your dad then turns to your mom. You also look at her with pleading eyes.

"Hoseok." She calls.

"Yeah?" He yells from the bathroom.

"Clean your room." In an instant, he leaves the bathroom and joins to all of you in the living room.

"What? Why?"

"Jungkook will stay in your room."

Hoseok looks at mom, then you, then Jungkook. "Why?"

"Because he can't stay with your sister in the same room. And besides, don't you think it's time to clean up all the mess from there?"