✨"You know what? You're individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life." - Louise Fitzhugh✨

✨"그거 알아? 당신은 개인이고 사람들을 불안하게 만듭니다. 그리고 남은 생애 동안 사람들을 계속 긴장하게 만들 것입니다." - Louise Fitzhugh✨

|Chapter 34:"Sticking to you."|

The morning of a following day brings you to the school desk again. Students are especially whispering and gosipping today, wonder what that's about?

"On your seats students." Teacher announces once coming to the classroom and placing his things on his desk. "We have a new student joining us today. Please welcome him well."

New student? No one mentioned anything about new person coming here.

All heads, including your own, move to the direction of the door and eyes follow the figure that just entered.

Looks like yesterday night wasn't the last time after all, huh?

"Hi. I'm Jeon Jungkook. Please take care of me and don't touch that girl over there."

Gazes pierce through you as Jungkook points to you with his finger. Talk about introduction..

You just lean deeper in the seat.

"Very well then, Jungkook. I'm glad you already have a friend in here." Teacher comments. "Where would you like to sit?"

Is that even a question? It's already so obvious.

He comes closer to the second desk in the middle row, stealing a look at you then moving it to the seat behind.

"You, sit somewhere else." Boy who just got called looks at teacher, old man just nodding his head. Just how much did Jungkook pay to stick to you even in school and to earn all people licking the spot he walked by?

It takes a second for the boy to pack his things and go to sit in the back of the row, Jungkook immediately taking his seat.

Once he does, he leans forward, beside your ear and whispers, "see? Told you I won't give up. I'm sticking to you everywhere until you accept coming with me."

You just shrug his words as he leans back.

This will be one hard of a challenge, won't it?

*__*

"y/n, do you maybe know what the teacher wrote in the board as an answer to this question?" One of your classmates comes to your table during lunch time and shows his notebook.

"Yeah, it's 'pinguins'. They have the abillity to do that."

He smiles widely. "Oh okay, thank-"

"Am I interrupting something?" The other boy pops out of nowhere. And that boy is Jungkook.

"N-no, I was just trying t-to ask-"

"Yeah you asked. Now away." He commands harshly and the poor boy quickly picks up his notebook and whispers "your boyfriend is crazy" in your ear as quiet as he can before standing up and walking away in a hurry, his glasses slipping from his nose while doing so.