Pt. 15

"You wanna know why we put up with your bullshit so much? Why we're harder on them than we are you?" Matt asks.

"My bullshit? When Liam and Danny are the same way I am?" I ask.

"They're not the same as you. You might all be troublemakers but you...you're more trouble than they are. You have attitude that they don't." Matt says.

"So..? Li—" I start.

"He doesn't have attitude. He just likes to fight. The only attitude he has is when he's arguing with us or you." Matt says interrupting me.

"Well, really..we're harder on him than we are anyone else." Tyler says.

"We're not hard on him. I still can't believe I ended up dating the biggest troublemaker of our entire school." Matt says.

"Wait, what!?" I exclaim.

"You heard that right. I was just like you in high school. And he ended up liking me." Tyler says. "We go slightly easier on you, because we're exactly the same. Well, not anymore..but you get the idea."

"Which isn't fair." Liam says.

"We never said he gets in less trouble than you. We just don't express it that often!" Matt says.

"Matty." Tyler says.

"Matty?" I ask laughing.

"He used to call me that all the time." Matt says.

"Did we mention that the school you go to now was the same school we went to as teens?" Tyler asks.

"No.." I say.

"It's also why Mr. Alerido isn't so hard on you. It's because he sees me in you." Tyler replies.

"True." Matt says.

"Seems like complete bullshit, though." Liam says.

"Want to know what's bullshit!? The fact that I have to deal with you everyday!" I say.

"Liam, we tell him the same stuff we tell you when you into trouble at school. Don't make it worse on your part by being a complete dick about it. You've already gotten yourself in trouble once today. I'll hate to make it twice." Matt says.

Liam left, finally. I roll my eyes before going back to my drawing. Zachary Lorintyl? Is his name even Zach? Tyler caught a glimpse of my drawing. When I realised that he saw it..

"Uh.." I say.

"You so like him." Tyler says.

"Alright, fine! Maybe, I do like him!" I say.

"Finally, you admit that you do to us." Matt says.

"What's the point? We're foster brothers. We can't date here." I reply.

"You're not brothers yet. Technically, you both still have your birth names." Matt says.

"Also, if we didn't let you date....do you really think we'd ship you two together?" Tyler asks.

I go red. Just as he said that, Zach walked by. He stopped when that was said. Damnit.

"What was that?" Zach asks.

"Eh, nothing." I say.

"Whatever you say, mate." Zach says.

A few minutes later I decided to go downstairs. Everyone was doing whatever they do. Jamie was still doing homework. Everyone else except for Matt and Tyler were at the TV.

"Yo." Zach says.

"Sup." I say.

Zach was actually at the table with Jamie, though he was on the other end of the table. Hmm...I could easily tell him right now that I like him.

"W-what are you doing?" Zach asks.

"I like you." I whisper in his ear.

"H-huh..!" Zach says.

He went red. Does he like me, too? I was still pretty close to him. I did take a small step back, however.

Tyler looked at Matt at what I just did. They know what I told him. They didn't say anything, they were just surprised that I even said that to him.

"W-well...I guess, I like you.." Zach says.

"What just happened?" Liam asks.

"Did they just—" Brandon starts.

"They told each other that they like each other." Danny says.

"Or..at least Zach did. We never heard Anders say it to Zach." Jamie says.

I wasn't expecting Zach to like me back. I wasn't even sure if I could tell him, but I did. I fucking told him I liked him.