Pt. 36

A/N: Hey, I just want to let you know certain pieces of this story I wanted you all to know for future or even past parts:

Bold: texts and emails (For picture or video texts/emails are *Attachment: Image/Video*
Italics: language changes (differs based on person on what language is being spoken, Anders/Tyler: Romanian, Matt: Spanish/German

Mig texted me just as I planned to go see her. She was the first friend I ever met since getting here. I really should visit, especially after being in the hospital for a week.

Mig: hey

"We'll be back." Zach says to Tyler and Matt.

"Just let us know when you get there and when you'll be back." Matt says.

I just smiled and went after Zach. I casually hopped onto his back. He didn't mind, since I technically shouldn't be moving around.

"You gonna talk to Michigan?" Zach says.

"Yes. And call her Mig." I reply.

It was still the same day as when I got out. It was just dark out now. Everyone was out of school just to visit me.

I really hope she's home. She probably is, to be honest. I don't see why she shouldn't be. I also need to get some music out there. I only have 2 right now. With everything that's happened, I haven't been able to make new music.

When we got to Mig's, Zach was the one to knock as I dropped to the ground. I couldn't knock if I was on Zach.

"Yo, wha—Anders!" Mig says hugging me.

"Hey..careful." I say.

"Sorry." Mig says. "So, what's up?"

"To keep things short, Liam is a little bitch like he always is..He instigated a fight directly in front of Tyler and Matt. Anders..he's well..back to being mute unless it's the two of us." Zach says.

"Oh..do you guys want to come in and hang out? Or do you need to head back?" Mig asks.

"We can stay for a while, but not too long." Zach says.

So, we did hangout with Mig for some time. We watched Netflix and talked for a bit. I was silent most of the time..I said some things, obviously.

"We should start heading back." Zach says.

"Okay. Anders, are you gonna be at school this week?" Mig asks.

"No. I shouldn't even be moving around. Just let me know if there's anything interesting you did in class/interesting homework." I reply.

"But I have to, obviously." Zach says.

Yes, because I'm walking and moving around, I'm adding pressure to certain areas which makes the healing process take more time.

"Did you text them?" I ask.

"Of course, I did." Zach says.

As we were about to enter, we heard something break. At least, I didn't do it. Last time something broke, I was apparently high as fuck so I set it too close to the edge. What happened this time?

"Shortie. This is why I'm here." Tyler says.

"I'm not that short." Matt replies.

"Uh-huh." Tyler says.

"Shut up." Matt says.

"You're cute when you're mad." Tyler replies flirting with Matt.

"Do I even need to ask?" Zach asks.