It's Nerf of Nothing

A/N So I lost my first chapter so I'll just move to the second one. Sorry these first chapters are kinda short and crappy.

TW: Uh, Nerf guns and knives and angry superheroes oh and the potential to lose brain cells around Flash!

The Avengers were portrayed as mighty heroes, but in reality they were a bunch of crazy kids.

They often played games, which destroyed the tower on the process.

One of the more popular games was a Nerf war.

~

It was a special week for Peter Stark.

He was allowed to skip school all week because of an Avengers retreat.

An Avengers retreat occurs once every four months and it's when all the Avengers and Guardians and whatnot come to the tower for training and bonding exercises.

Peter woke up at 6:30 on Monday, ready to start.

Everyone else was already up for some reason and was groggily sipping coffee.

After a breakfast provided by Steve, they headed down to the training room. Since most of the Avengers didn't know what the Guardians could do(and visa-versa) they spent the first two hours learning everyone's strengths and weaknesses.

The heroes kinda lost track of time and before they knew it, it was lunch time.

* time skip to after lunch*

After another meal brought to you by Steve, they worked on mastering new moves all afternoon.

After dinner, they had a movie night and went to sleep.

(Sorry for that cringe, I just had to put a filler until Tuesday)

The next morning, Tony wandered into the kitchen in desperate need of coffee.

Peter sat at the table eating cereal.

"What time is it?" Tony asked.

Peter just picked up a recorder, that was lying around for no reason, and blew it.

Sam came running into the room.

"Who is playing the recorder at five in the morning!?"

"It's five," the teen responded.

One by one, the Avengers trickled into the kitchen being woken up by Peter's performance.

"Hey, aren't Loki and Thor arriving today?" Natasha asked, walking in the room.

"They are!?" Peter yelled, now wide awake.

"Yeah," Steve answered, grabbing eggs from the fridge.

*time skip to after breakfast*

There was a rule for an Avengers retreat. No phones until after training's over for the day. Because of this, Peter missed about a thousand texts from Ned and about one from MJ.

Guyinthechair: Peter

Peter

Peter

Hello?

You there?

Peter!

We have a field trip to the tower today!!!

Peterrrrrrr

Where are you

I swear if you got hurt again...

Peteeererrrr

MJiskween: Welp he's dead

"Today we are going to play games," Steve announced.