Mr. President

I'm really self conscious about everything. I always feel like I need other people's approval and having all these people vote and comment has made me feel much better. So thank you.

This reached #64 in reveal and no I did not choke

Warning: Barack Obama

Requested by CHB4Ever

"Thank you, Spider-Man," announced Barack Obama. Ned Leeds was gazing intently at his television as the president was giving a speech about  the recent attack on the White House.

"What are you watching, sweetie?" His mom asked and plopped down on the couch next to him.

"The president is making a speech," Ned explained. "Spider-Man saved them from a bomb yesterday and he's thanking him."

"Thank Loki we have people like Spider-Man," Mrs. Leeds added.

"Yeah." Ned became lost in thought about how his best friend saved President Obama.

•••

"Good job, Pete," Tony congratulated. "You did a nice job yesterday."

"Thanks, Dad." Peter said. He grabbed the TV remote and changed the channel. But all that popped up was another ad or something about Spider-Man's rescue. Giving up, he clicked off the television and yeeted the remote across the room.

"What's wrong?" Tony asked, sensing his annoyance.

"Everywhere I go there is something about what I did!" Peter complained.

"And?"

"It's annoying!"

"Welcome to being an Avenger," Tony smiled.

"I sometimes regret that," Peter admitted.

Tony snorted. "Like Siberia?"

Peter shot up and spun around accusingly. "We do not speak of Siberia!"

"Sure, sure." Tony waved him off. "Oh! And the president asked me to...update your phone."

"What do you mean 'update'?" Peter asked suspiciously.

"Just a few tweaks here and there allowing you to be able to contact him 24/7."

"What?!" Peter screeched.

"For emergencies only," Tony reassured.

"Emergencies only," repeated Peter. 

*Mark got a new neighbor, Emma*

"Питер!" Bucky called. "Я видел, что ты сделал вчера! Ваша скорость улучшилась. Хорошая работа по обезвреживанию бомбы вовремя." Peter! I saw what you did yesterday! Your speed has improved. Nice work defusing the bomb on time. They had a tradition of talking in Russian to freak eavesdroppers out.

"Спасибо, дядя Баки!" Peter replied in fluent Russian. Thanks, Uncle Bucky!

"Я вижу твой русский так же велик, как и всегда," he noted. I see your Russian is as great as ever.

"Благодаря вам," Peter smiled. Thanks to you.

By now, the duo had made it to the garage. Bucky walked over to a black BMW as usual and started the engine. 

"Есть планы на сегодня?" He questioned as they pulled onto the freeway. Any plans for today?

Peter laughed. "Обычно. Не умирай и сдай мой тест по математике." The usual. Don't die and pass my math test.