*lé gasp* sHeRlOcK? No.

Making my way downtown, walking fast–

Sorry if this is incorrect, don't sue me, have some blue cookies. After all, it's Percy's birthday!

»«»«»«

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"Can you stop?" MJ told Flash.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"Why should I? You're just a girl," sneered Flash as he continued to loudly tap his pencil against his desk.

"If I'm just a girl, where does that leave you? Just a piece of trash?" She retorted calmly.

"I–I'm not a piece of trash!"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," she muttered before returning her undivided attention to her book.

Peter mouthed "nice" at MJ, but naturally, she paid no attention, as anyone who was engrossed in reading would.

"Class!" Mr. Harrington yelled, "Settle down! I have an important announcement!"

The class immediately hushed, which never happens.

"Your parents already signed the waivers and tomorrow.................................................................................................

"We're going to London!"

A/N Now, dear padawans, you can probably see where this is going. Don't kill me because I don't know anyone (irl) who's British, and have never been to the UK. 

"You've got to be bloody kidding me," Peter mumbled. (again idk)

For starters, Peter was not British. He most definitely did not have a fake identity in the United States. And him? Have a brother in London? Absurd. *cough*

*tImE SkIpPiTy SkIp SkIp Maria got bit by a shark because I said so*

Peter hauled his duffle bag through the airport, resisting the urge to stab his eye out with a Starbucks plastic straw. Even though there wasn't one in sight. He was lucky there wasn't a Starbucks basically every block, like there was in America. 

London was big, he told himself. What are the chances he'd see Harry? No, Potterheads, not that Harry. Or Harry Styles.

"Jingle bells, the author is struggling to think because seventh graders are distracting, even though she is one," Ned chatted, Peter not really paying much attention.

The class walked through London City Airport in awe, minus Peter and MJ.

"Okay," Mr. Harrington guided, "our hotel is this way! Once you drop your bags off, we go to the British Museum for two hours!"

Once they had deposited their bags in their rooms, and took a bus(?) to the museum, everyone was extremely thrilled to be in the UK.

"Stay together," Ms. Omgitsateachername instructed.

The students split off into groups of five or ten, Peter somehow landing in Flash's group along with Ned and MJ.

"Your tour guides will be here any minute," Ms. Omgitsateachername finished.

Peter wandered aimlessly towards the nearest statue, a lion or something. He sat down on a bench, because his feet were tired from walking. You can't judge, because you are the same way.

"Midtown?" A boy spoke in a distinct British accent. He glanced up and spotted Ms. Omgitsateachername and Mr. Harrington.

"That would be us," the latter responded. 

"Oh good. Two-hour tour, four-thirty?" He confirmed.

"Yes, thank you."

"Peter," Ned whispered, "our guide looks like you a little bit."

Peter's head snapped up. Chill, it's just an expression. You can put away those swords.

"Harry?" He gasped.

"Yes, that's my name," Harry replied without looking up from his oh-so-interesting clipboard. 

Peter coughed loudly, and Harry looked up. "Pete?"

"Hey," Peter smiled weakly, unintentionally slipping back into his British accent.

"Long time, no see!" Harry pulled Peter into a bone-crushing hug.

"Yeah," Peter scratched the back of his neck bashfully, "a lot has happened in ten years."

"You were on the news!" Harry remembered. "With that Stank man or something!"

"Stark," Peter autocorrected.

"Whatever," he said before raising his voice so the check-in desk could hear him. "Cancel my shift, Nova! I'm going on break!"

"And the tour?" A girl about sixteen or seventeen came into view.

"You handle it, my brother's here."

"Wait--are you Sherlock or something?" Cindy interrupted.

"Sherlock-? What no...oh," Peter said. "I'm just British."

"I'm Sherlock," Harry added, earning a playful slap from Peter. "He's Watson."

"So...anything else we should know about you?" Abe questioned.

"Nope," he lied.

"Yes," Harry answered.

Peter shot him a I'm going to kill you, but I don't want witnesses so I'll do it when you're sleeping, but I'm too innocent so it's an empty threat look.

"I mean nothing," Harry ammended.

"How did you know?" Peter dropped his voice to a hushed whisper once they were out of earshot.

"You should really be more careful who you send your texts to," he advised before shrugging. "Plus, you sent me a picture of you in your suit."

"Well–"