Agent Parker •2•

For Foosball342

"Alright team, this is agent Parker," Fury told the Avengers. Peter stepped out from behind the director.

"Peter?" Tony yelled.

"Yes, he will be assisting you on your rescue mission. Agent Parker is our most trained operative so you will answer to him, got it?"

The Avengers were still shook, but they nodded.

"How-what-when?" Steve stuttered once Fury had left.

"Unimportant. Let's go," he said and left for the jet.

"It seems pretty important to me!" Clint called as he jogged after Peter.

*time skip to the battle; this is Tina, she is best friends with Chloe*

"Heads up!" Steve said. Peter dogged the shrapnel and reached the hanger doors.

Apparently, HYDRA was the one behind this. The Avengers were responsible for a distraction while Peter did the actual retrieval.

He jiggled the lock but to no avail. He grabbed a knife from its holster and slashed at the lock. It broke and the hanger doors swing open.

Peter rushed inside, where Natasha and Bucky were strapped to tables. Using his knife from earlier, Peter cut the bonds and helped them up.

They didn't question why he was here, but Peter suspected they had known all along.

"Retrieval successful," Peter spoke over the coms.

"Alright, let's get the hades out of here," Tony decided.

They rushed back to the plane.

*time skip one plane flight; Chloe is thinking about confessing to Joe*

"So, you work for SHIELD?" Sam questioned.

"Yes, and I have for the past two years. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a mission report to file." Peter walked into his room and shut the door.

"What the–"

Sorry it was short